Chapter 9

( Hi everybody enjoying the book so far???? I really hope that you are. Anyway let's go read ...I think this is going to be an interesting chapter. )

HARRY'S POV'S

"I don't think it's a good idea" she replies. I don't know why but I feel a connection between myself and this girl

"Why not, I'll tell you about mine if you tell me about yours?!." I say more as a question I hope I was convincing

"OK It's between me and you, no one else." I really want to know her little secret. Her dance was so powerful, so emotional, she is so talented.

"Promise, I won't tell anyone."

"Ok then," I hear her getting up so I get up too "I started ballet classes when I was 3 because my mom wanted to, when I won my first price I was so proud for myself and I started to love dancing, it express my feelings I can dance them but not tell them, anyway my mom was always there for me helping me, giving me hope, while my dad was coming home drunk and if he didn't find everything as he wanted he started to scream and beating the shit out of me and my mom, " And she can't help but starts to cry. I hear her crying and I get up and go to her bed hugging her tight, it feels so good and so warm.

"You don't have to go on if you don't want to." I interrupt her

"No I need to tell someone, I can't hold it by myself anymore, growing up I understand that life has ups and downs so I have to be ready for everything, I started putting my heart into the dance till the day my mom..... When my mom passed away. I left classes and joined a crew, a street dancing crew. I started drinking and smoking and I have stayed with them till I found my mom's diary. She always wanted for me to be happy and follow my heart, but after she left I didn't knew where my heart was.

Then I realized that dancing was the only way I could expressed my feelings so I left the crew, the smoke and drinks and started staying home all day. My dad couldn't see me like that so he made me apply here. When I saw the email that I have been accepted I took it as an opportunity to feel again as I felt when my mom was here. Now I have to prove her that I deserve to be here and I am going to make her proud."

"I'm glad to hear it and I'm so sorry for what has happen."

"Don't be, it's not your fault anyway. It's okay now. I'm glad I started a new chapter. It makes me feel like she is here watching me."

"She is and always will. She is in your heart, she'll protect you from everything bad. And I'll be here if you'll ever need me." I hope this made her feel better.

"Thanks for everything you said, I'm happy to know that someone is here for Me." she has something unique and she really has the cutest eyes when she cries. "So what's your story???" She interrupts my thoughts.

"Mystory...... Well..."

( Hello again, hope you liked the story of Lucy, let's get to the new chapter to see what will be the story of Harry. Vote vote vote Ilysm )