Meeting at school

You're new in school. You didn't want to move from your hometown, but you had to.
So you're stuck here now, in Athlone, a not to be known city in Ireland.

You have to say hello in front of class and everyone welcomes you warmly. Except for one. One student in the last row just ignores you. But you don't mind anyway.

After school you have fergotten the guy who ignored you, until you see him bully another of your classmates.

'Hey! Why don't you leave him alone?' You say, standing bravely in front of the guy.

'Ah, fuck off, Y/N. It's none of your business.' He spits in your way. At this point you decide that he is a complete idiot.

'I don't care, whatever your name is, but you don't have to be such an asshole. So you fuck off!' You look at him with cold eyes. And that asshole just starts to smirk.

'Well well, think we have a badass here. You won. This time.' And so he leaves, smiling widely.

The next day you find a rose on your desk in school. That's a nice way to say thank you for your help, you think. When you want to go home after school you see that idiot from yesterday standing at the corner of your street. You want to go by without even looking at him, but you hear him call your name.

'Y/N, wait.' You turn around and look at him and you realise how cute he is. His eyes have a piercing blue and his hair is neon green.

'What?' You ask, playing with a strain of your Y/HC hair.

'It's Sean. Just wanted to tell you that. So the next time you call out for me, you can call me by my name.' He smirks and ruffles his hair.

'Hope I don't have to do that.' You turn around again and want to leave, but then you feel his hand on your arm and he turns you around.

'Don't go yet... Y/N, would you go on a date with me? I know you don't have the best impression of me, but please please, try it.' He pulls on your hoodie and looks at you pleading.

'I... Don't know. If you promise me to not bully anyone anymore. Then I might say yes.' He smiles at you widely.

'Promise. You know you're not like the others and I really like you.' He takes your hand and pulls out a pen to write his number on your hand. 'Write me later.'