Cheater - Jacks PoV

One more day until (Y/N) will be back. I asked Luna if she want to come over. We do this since a few month. Everytime she's gone to work Luna is there. It's not that I care for Luna at all. It's just to fill the dark space (y/n) is leaving when she's not here. It could be every girl, but I can't stand this loneliness, I need someone the be there. Okay, I could just play games with the boys or go to a bar with them,  but... well I don't know. I like that Luna does what I want without any questions.

It's not that I don't think about (y/N) when I kiss Luna, I do in fact. And in a way I feel bad. But it's nothing to worry about, I don't do this with any feeling and she won't notice. When Luna arrives we start the music. I don't want anyone to hear and talk. It's blasting loud when we don't even speak anything. We just kiss and fall to the sofa.

I don't know how long we have been kissing but suddenly something shatters on the wall behind me. I'm dying instantly inside. No, this can't be. I jump to my feet and look at (y/n). Im feeling like I have to throw up. We all just stare at each other, before she turns around to leave.

'Y/N, Wait! Please let me....' I grab her by her shoulder and turn her around. She has to hear me out, this can't end like this.
'...Explain? No. I won't let you do that. There is no explanation that convince me you're right about what you did.' She starts to cry. I feel so bad, it hurts to much to see her cry. Why did I do that?

'Please don't go... I'm sorry. It was wrong!' I follow her down the stairs, but she doesn't even look at me. She just runs down the stairs.
'Leave me alone, Sean. Go have fun, it's what you wanted, so don't mind me.' I stop as soon as she told me to go. Not to have fun, but to give her time to calm down. We never fought before. There was no need to. I'm so stupid to cheat on her.

I sit down on the stairs and let go a few tears myself until I hear Luna behind me.
'I'm sorry...' She says and wraps her arms around me. I stand up fast, she almost falls.

'DON'T TOUCH ME!' I run past her into my apartment and close the door. I have to convince (y/n) to come back, but every text and call I send she won't answer.

I numb myself with whiskey and fall asleep on the ground.

I try to call and text her again the next day. I've found her engagement ring in the mail. She can't do this. I made a mistake but she doesn't even give me a chance to explain. I decide to make a video, so I sit down with my redcried eyes and make clear what an absolute douchebag I am. That I am sorry. This has to reach her somehow. I upload it and tweet it to her. Many other people retweet it to her.

I write her over and over again. Try to call her. I miss my upload time, haven't even made a video yet.

Why did I do that to her? She was so perfect, she always wanted me to be happy. She did so much for me.  All she asked from me was that I am okay if she take the job she wanted so badly. And in the end that was the thing where I messed up. Because I couldn't be alone for three days. She always waited for me when I was at conventions, she always supported me. And I am the biggest asahole in the world to hurt her like that.

If only she would answer me....