The Fight

'Why do you never clean up after you ate?' You sigh and throw the plate and the fork Sean used into the sink. You know he has much to do with running his youtube channel, but since you moved in his behaviour gets worse every day.

You complain loudly while cleaning the kitchen from his mess until he storms in the kitchen.

'Stop it now! I'm trying to concentrate but all you do is complaining and cursing. If you don't know, I've got a shitton of work to do. So shut up already!' His eyes are hard, so are his features. He turns around to leave and in the next second the plate you had in your hand crashes to the wall next to him. He flinches and turns at you.

'Have you lost your freaking mind? You could have hurt me!' His fists are clenched at his side and you two look at each other with anger.

'If you'd cleaned up your shit, I couldn't have thrown it. So learn to do so and you'll never get hit.' You cross your arms in front of your chest and turn around to face at the window.

'Ah, fuck you, Y/N!' You hear him go and then the door if his recording room slams shut. You decide to go outside to free your mind.

You're walking for an hour or two, then your silence is disturbed by your phone. It's a message from Sean and it reads:

You could have cleaned up the mess you made with that plate.

You've been almost calm from the walk, now you're pissed as hell. You go home and storm right into Seans recording room. You're ruining his session but you don't care.

'Go clean that shit up yourself, Sean. You're doing nothing except sitting here.' You're looking at his surprised face, normally you would never go into his room, let alone while he is recording.

'I'm working here! Holy fuck, Y/N! You crashed my recording! I have to do it all again!' He rises and walks over to you, his face still hard. 'I don't care what your problem is, but never disturb my working!' He grabs you at your shoulders and you flinch under it.

Sean sighs deeply. 'Don't flinch, I won't do anything. Well... maybe one thing...' He chuckles and pushes his lips onto yours. He slowly pushes you backwards to the wall and intensifies his kiss while pressing you to it.

For a moment he leaves you lips and murmurs:

'I'm so angry at you... But all I want is kiss you and take you right now.' And with that, his kiss builds up again.