Shut up and dance

Well, first. Shutout to Jonathan Young with his beautiful cover of the song (You can hear it above 💓). You should totally check his channel out.

This is my interpretation of the song Shut up and dance.

Hope you like it!
~~~~~~~

You and some of your friends decided to go to your local club. You have been drinking a bit at your friends house before you all head to the club.

Tonight was rock night and you loved it. You get yourself a drink, drink it down and run to the dancefloor.

It doesn't take long and your friend (f/n), which has a big crush on you for years, approaches you and dances with you. You are well aware of his feelings, but you don't feel the way about him. You have quite a good time, until he tries to pull you close. You turn around and go to the bar, drinking another drink.

After you return on the dancefloor, (y/f) is waiting for you there. And in that moment a slow song is coming up. You can't react as fast as he grabs you in to a tight embrace. You push against his chest to free yourself, but he is so much stronger than you. You feel his hand on your butt, squeezing it. You scream at him to let you go, but the music is too loud. Suddenly you fly backwards into the arms of someone you don't know. And another guy pushes himself between you and (y/f/n). He screams at him and then turns around to you in the arms of the other guy. He gestures to the entrance and you all go there.

When the music isn't so loud anymore, the guy turns to you. Now in the light you see that his hair is a dark green, his features are soft and his eyes are the deepest shade of blue you have ever seen.
"Ya okay, lass? Did he hurt you?" He sets his hands on your shoulders and leans down a bit go see in your eyes.

"Yes... thank you for helping me. (Y/f/n) doesn't accept no." You smile shortly and cross your arms.

"How about I invite you to a drink?" He asks. "Oh, my name is Jack by the way." He smiles slightly.

"I'm  (Y/N). Thank you again, Jack. And yes... I would love a drink." He grins and takes you by the hand. He waves shortly to his friend who winks at him.

You two get your drinks and go to the lounge section where the music is not so blasting loud.

"Hey Jack? How'd you see I needed help?" You look at him. He blushes and scratches the back of his neck.

"Well.... I watched you since you entered the club. I was thinking that you are the most beautiful and stunning human being I have ever seen. So I kinda saw his attempts to get close to you. And when I saw you struggling I came to be your superhero."

"Oh, I see... well thank you for being a creepy stalker."

His eyes go wide as you say that, but when he sees your wide smile he chuckles.

"At your service, ma'am. So... another drink? And maybe some bodyrubbing aka dancing?" He rises and holds a hand out for you. You place your hand in his and after you drink another two shots you both enter the dance floor.

After a while you see Jack glancing behind you. You want to have a look, but he puts his hands to your cheeks.

"Don t look back. Keep your eyes on me." He smiles and a mischievous grin spreads across his face. His eyes lock on the person somewhere behind you, which you assume must be (Y/f/n). The Jack lowers his head and uses his hands on your cheeks to pull you face up. His mischievous grin turns to a mischievous smile shortly before his lips crash on yours.

The kiss is sweet. His lips still taste like the shot he had before you went dancing. He pulls back and laughs shortly. As you open your mouth to speak he says:

"Shut up and dance with me!" You laugh and start to dance again.