Ill

When you open your eyes in the morning you can feel something is wrong right away.

You nose is closed, your head is sweating and you freeze even under your warm blanket. You've got to face it, you're ill. Seems like Sean brought back the convention flu. Not that he had anything. He smeared the bacteria onto you, so that you are the one suffering.

You look at his side of the bed, but he's gone. The clock on your counter says it's almost ten in the morning. So no wonder he's recording. You pull out your mobile and hope he'll see your text as soon as possible.

Fuck you and your convention flu. You infected me. Idiot.

You close your eyes for a moment, after you pulled his blanket over you as well. You freeze like you life on the north pole. Eventually you fall asleep again.

When you open your eyes again, a thermos jug and a cup are standing on your bedside table. And a little note is there too.

I'm done recording, just have to edit now. So if you wake up, help yourself to a peppermint tea and give me notice you're awake. I'll come straight to you. Love, Sean

You spill a good amount of the tea, just by trying to pour it into the cup. Your shaking so much. So You text Sean again and instantly you can hear him run through the house. He swings your door open and sighs.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I didn't think about it when I came home and kisses you." He places a hand on your cheek. "You're so hot."

"This is not the time, Sean." You croak with a raspy voice. He smiles shortly and kisses you on the forehead.

"I know what you need. I just need to call my mom and ask how to do it. Are you okay with sleeping again? Or I can give you the controller for the Ps, so you can watch a movie." He looks at you, but you just close your eyes and are asleep in an instant.

When you wake up the house is silent. This time you feel like you burn to death. You wobble to the freezer and take something you can cool you down with. So you fall asleep again, your head on the sweet coldness.

Next thing you know is, Sean is by your side. He places a bowl next to you. "I made you my moms special chicken soup. Try drinking some hot broth." He sits down next to you and holds the bowl to your mouth. It burns so much in your throat, but it tastes great.

"I'm feeling like I have a really bed fever." He looks at you and nods.

"You look like that too." He sticks out his cold hand and places it on your cheek.

"Oh my, so cool... So nice..." You press both of his hands to your face.

"Let me get you some new cold things, the I will cuddle you back healthy." He dashes out and in an instant he is back. He places a cooling pad in your neck and slips under the blanket next to you. "You emit so much heat. You're like a sun at the moment." He chuckles and pulls you close to him. "I'm staying here with you. Want some of (y/f/series)?" He softly strokes over your hair and your back while holding you close. 
Every time you ask for something he runs to get it for you, helping you out.

-------

A/N

I'm sorry. I'm updating messy atm.

But I'm not feeling so well... And I'm losing myself in World of Warcraft at the moment very often.

And I don't have so much Ideas... So if you have a request... just tell me.