Cheater (pt2)

After you wake up and managed to find some place you could charge your phone, you see how many people tweeted at you. You have a look at the video he posted and can't control your tears.

You decide to go home, you have to get all your stuff anyway. And running away isn't what you do before trying to figure out what happened.

The apartment complex is as silent as a graveyard. You go up the stairs and enter your apartment quietly. You hear nothing, until you enter the bedroom. You see him on the bed, just a shirt and some boxers on. And he cries loudly while hugging a shirt of you. If he hadn't hurt you that much it'd be a really cute. Tears start to fall down your face and you sigh loudly.

"Sean?"

He jumps to his feet and hugs you tightly. He presses you to his chest, holding you tight.

"I'm so sorry, I am such an asshole. Please please don't leave me. I'd do everything. I'll promise to make it right. Hear me out, would you?"

You stand very still in his embrace and don't return it. He looks at you with bloodshot eyes.

"I hear you. But would you let go of me? It hurts." You try to stay calm while inside you a fire is burning. He let go of you and pushes you down to sit on the bed.

"I was such an idiot. I know I can't make it happen, but I promise you I won't do anything like that again. I deleted her number and told her I don't want to see her again. If you want you can cheat on me too..." that's where you stop him.

"I am not that kind of person, Sean. I would never do this cheat for cheat thing. I don't want any dysfunction in my relationship. I am so disappointed. And I can't believe I thought that I could be enough for you..." You sigh and rub your forehead.

"But you are.... you're more than that. I even imagined it was you every time she was here...." He looks at me and lays his hand an my shoulder, stroking the side of my throat with his thump.

"That is... not what I want to hear..."

"Sorry... so.. what do you want me to do? I'll sleep on the couch if you want... I want to show you how much you mean to me. I still want to marry you. You think you can give me some time to prove you that I really love you?" He strokes your cheek softly and looks at you with his deep blue eyes.

"Here is the deal. You really have to prove to me. But not here. I am not feeling well if we stay here. Let's move. Let's move and start again new. And if you fuck it up.... I'm leaving instantly."

He smiles softly. "Sure. I don't care where we live. Thank you so much..." He wraps his arms around you and lifts you up. "I really love you, you know?"

"I know. And I love you. Even if I hate you a bit at the moment." He sighs and kisses you on the forehead.

"I'm sorry. How about I order a pizza and then we both look for a new place to go?" He looks at you and smiles. You nod and just hope he'll keep his promise.