Cheater

You come home from a weekend of work out if town. And all you wish for is a hot bath and a cold beer. Normally you love your job, but every time you have to leave Sean for a weekend or longer makes you hate it a little more. This is why you left today instead of tomorrow morning, just to be with him again.

You park your car in the parking lot down the street, next to your flat is never a free space for your car. As you walk upstairs you hear all kinds of music from the different apartments of your neighbours. It's always that loud on saturday nights. But no one cares, and that's why we moved here. You hear Linkin Park out of your apartment and smile. Sean might edit some videos, he always hears blasting music if he does so.

You make your way to the living room and what you see makes you feel dizzy and chills you to the bone. There is a girl sitting on YOUR couch, bend over to YOUR fiance. And he holds her so tight, they don't even notice you while they share their kiss. Almost perfect the first chords from 'In the End' start to play. You stared at the scene for a few seconds, before you grab the flowerpot on the counter next to you and throw it to the wall next to them.

They both jump up in shock and look at you with terror. It's like someone stoped the tape, you all look at each other before you turn around to grab your bag and leave again.

'Y/N wait! Please let me...' Sean grabs you by the shoulder and turn you around to face him.
'Explain? No. I won't let you do that. There is no explanation that convince me you're right about what you did.' Finally tears stream down your face as you turn around again and run down the stairs.
'Please don't go... I'm sorry. It was wrong!' You hear him say as he follows you.
'Leave me alone, Sean. Go have fun, it's what you wanted, so don't mind me.' The way to the car feels extremely long. Luckily he stoped following you after you told him to go.

The next stop is a bar, where you sit in the corner, crying your eyes out and drinking one after another until you're totally trashed. You pull the ring, he gave you when he asked you to be his misses, from your finger and put it into an envelope. You check your mobile, 40 calls and 19 messages. And all just lies.

*I love you, I didn't mean to do this... please come home so we can talk.*
*You have every right to be disappointed... But please talk to me!*
*I am a totally ignorant fucker, but I am sorry! I was so lucky to have you, I don't want to give you up!*
*She didn't mean anything to me, believe me. You are the only one I care about...*
*Please answer your phone... I just want to say sorry.*

All this doesn't matter to you anymore. He hurt you so bad. But, why would he be with you in the first place? He is a famous youtuber and you are nothing but trouble since you were born. So maybe this is what it was supposed to be. You stumble to your car and fall asleep crying on the drivers seat.