The Party

It's you're best friends BF/N birthday and she's celebrating with a lot of friends. You're very thrilled about it, cause you haven't been out in forever.

So you throw yourself in your favourite  clothes and make yourself look damn gorgeous. Your h/c hair waves in curls around your face. You put on a little make up and then make your way to the party.

There are so many people there, you have seen almost everyone but the least you have talked to before. You find your best friend and she introduces you to many people.

'Well, this was everyone.' She says as she runs off to another of her guests.

'Yeay... just Leave me here.' You murmur and get yourself a drink. You're standing at the bar and look around.

'Why so alone?' You hear a voice next to you. And there stands the best looking boy you've ever seen. His clothes are black, his hair green and his eyes the bluest blue you've ever seen. 'Hi, I'm Sean.' He takes your hand to shake it.

'I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you.' You smile a little shyly at him.

'Nice name for a cute girl like you.' He smiles and takes a sip from his beer. You blush.

'Thank you. Just a bit cheesy.' You try to smirk over your blushing and drink the rest of your drink.

'I know. Want a new one?' He points at your glass. 'I'll buy the next one.' He grins widely, you roll your eyes.

'Thank you for paying the free drinks.' You chuckle and he bows overly acting and hands you your new drink.

'Come on, let's go outside. We can talk much better there.' He grabs your hand and drags you along with him.

You both sit in the garden forever. He always gets new drinks when you're running dry, so you both are drunk badly at a point.

'You know that you are really pretty, don't you?' He looks at you and touches your shoulder lightly.

'No. But if you say so, I believe you.' You  giggle and let yourself fall backwards in the grass.

'For real, Y/N. Your boyfriend should be happy.' He looks down at you and starts to play with a strain of your hair.

'I don't have a boyfriend. So...' You shrug shortly.

His face lights up. 'Well...' He bends down to you and presses his lips onto yours. 'Try me.' He doesn't wait for an answer, he just kisses you again. And you kiss him back.

'Well.... sure, why not?' You smile at him and pull him closer to you.