Chapter 6-save her from making a mistake

Chapter 6 - Alice's P.O.V

*two weeks later*

I just came off of a call on Skype from Sam, she's running around her flat trying to prepare a special meal for her and her boyfriend , yeah she has a boyfriend that she only met last week and as soon as he asked her out she said yes, she doesn't even know him that well, she said they 'just connected' but that's a load of bull to be honest.

He didn't even sound nice, when I asked what he was like she just said nice and when I asked why she said she didn't know. she said he is handsome but that doesn't really matter to be honest who cares about that?

I really hope she doesn't get into any trouble with him or he will have to deal with me!

I decided to move out to London and in the end had the conclusion of leaving in a month, I haven't told Sam I want it to be a surprise, she will be so happy when I just turn up, she will be so shocked.

Jessie is coming over In around an hour she's staying over night this time, we live sleepovers, watching movies, painting nails and all the usual stuff, but I'm sure we won't be getting any sleep, we never do.

I hoped into the shower and turned the nozzle to the hot water, the steam started to fog up all of the glass surrounding me the water dripping down my back, I lathered my hair in shampoo and conditioner and washed my body all over before stepping out and climbing into my onesie.

By the time I had gotten out our pick of movies and placed them into my room there was a knock on the door, I ran down the stairs almost falling over my own feet.

I swung the door open to see a cheerful and full of energy Jessie bouncing around on the spot, she was already in her pyjamas, we always did this stayed in them all the time. she was carrying a rucksack obviously full of her stuff for overnight and another bag full with sweets. yay!

Most of the night we chatted about boys that used to go to our high school and mostly about me going to London.

"So when are you actually going to London then?" she asked me.

"In a month" I replied happily.

"But that's in September?" she questioned.

"Yeah...." I didn't see what the problem was.

"And most of September you said you would come with me to dance classes and remember the art show is in October" she reminded me, shit!

"Shit" I cursed out loud.

"Can't you go in November?" she pleaded.

"I don't see why not she wasn't expecting me anyway" I answered truthfully.

"Why don't you wait until Christmas then?" she suggested.

"Why?"

"Because then it would be like a Christmas present, the best Christmas present ever!" she explained.

"That's a good idea actually" I admitted

"Plus you get really good deals with flights sometimes at Christmas" she added.

"Why are you so clever?" I moaned.

"Because I think things through instead of last minute leaving to go to London." she replied with sass in her tone.

"Well then miss sassy, don't turn out like my sister" I teased her, she could never be as sassy as Sam.

"But what about college?" she queried.

"I decided not to go, I don't want to go to college anymore I want to get on with my life, what ever my life is at the moment" I sighed.

"Well you changed your mind quickly" she laughed

"Yeah I guess I did"

"Next movie?" she asked.

"Yeah mean girls 2?" I checked, she nodded her head in agreement, who doesn't love mean girls?

"You know what I'm looking forward to most about London?" I asked.

"What's that, the fit boys, British accents?" she chuckled.

"Yeah that and the fact no one knows me"

"What do you mean?"

" I mean people don't know about my parents about my life, that means they won't judge me, ill just blend in with the rest of the people over there" I smiled.

"Well you can't keep it a secret forever, and there's nothing wrong with out you know?" she stated.

"I know that" I really did know that there was nothing wrong with them being gay and all that it didn't bother me, they were just like anyone else to me but other people didn't think the same as me and that's what I was worried about.

After mean girls 2 went off we got our hot chocolates and water bottles and hopped into my bed beside each other.

"I'm gonna miss you" Jessie whispered quietly before she nodded off to sleep.

I didn't sleep straight away I was busy thinking about this Calum boy that Sam has hooked up with, thinking about London could I just pretend I had a dad as well as a mum or would it all come out and end badly?