chapter 33- save her from this hospital again!

LIAM POV-(bit of a change tee hee)

harry ran to call for a medic and soon medics were all rushing around her, they pulled off her bracelets checking her pulse, niall started crying once he saw the cuts that scarred her skin, i dont know why he was so upset, that may seem harsh but sam and niall havent been close, not really close anyway i mean shes our friend for sure but i didnt think he would start crying, harry pulled him into a hug and didnt let go. louis was practically having a panic attack in the corner grabbing onto his hair and looking around frantically.

"is she alive, oh shit shes dead!" alice exclaimed

"shes not dead..." zayn said, although by the tone in his voice he wasnt to sure he was right, i ran back out onto the stage and appologised to all of the people in the crowd, i informed them they would all get a refund and be able to come to another show for free next time we were in spain. i told them we wouldnt do this if it wasnt an emergancy, i hoped they understood but right in that moment i was more focused on sam, i heard the sirens of an ambulance and followed the sound of it back outside.

"i have to go with her!" louis shouted at the paramedic tears streaming from his eyes.

"shes stopped breathing, her pulse going down, we need to get her to the nearest hospital" the paramedic man shouted.

"no!" louis practically screached

"get the man in the ambulance!" the woman with blonde streaks in her brunnette hair told the otherslouis thanked them through tears climbing into the ambulance. the door slammed closed and the ambulance drove off into the night blasting its sirens loudly at ear peicing level,

"sam!" alice called running after the ambulance, zayn ran after her pulling her back into his chest.

"stop calm down lets take the car okay" he told her stroking her hair ond kissing her temple. we all climbed into pauls van, me in the front being the only stable person to drive at this point, zayn and alice squished in the back along with mandy and harry, niall was beside me trying to stop crying, i reversed out of the car park as fast as i could and sped down the roads keeping up with the ambulance incase we got lost. i will admit this was a decent exeption to go past the speed limit. im liam god damn payne they cant do nothing about it!

"what if she doesnt make it!" alice sobe into zayns chest.

"she will, i know she will the hospital will make sure that she will" zayn reasured her again and again.

i think idrove past at least 5 red lights, harry was telling me to slow down a bit but i wouldnt, i knew that we had to get there quickly, although zayn had said the hospital would save her i wasnt so sure about that, when i looked at her she looked already dead, and even thought the doctors were saying she would be okay i could tell by the looks on their faces that they didnt agree with what they were saying. if sam was going to die, i was determined to get alice down there to say goodbye.

"get out of the car quickly ill drive around and find a space to park!" i told them, they all scrambled away and ran towards the entrance, harry stayed in the car with me as we looked around for a parking space.

LOUIS POV

I sat back as they all rushed around her in the back of the ambulance they were shouting medical terms that I couldn't understand, everything was a rush, a complete blur, she wasn't moving, she wasn't breathing, they had a smaller version of the heart monitors beside her, her heart wasn't beating it had stopped the line went dead and she was dead.

They pressed things onto her chest and shocked her, her body started squirming and the machines went crazy, I didn't know what was happening, she was dead before but now her heart is beating.

***

After a while we were at the hospital and I was shied to the side as they rushed her with the bed into the hospital doors, I ran after her so I could find the room.

A man stood abruptly in front of me telling me I couldn't go any further, I turned around and sat On the floor leaning against the door with my head hanging down. was this my fault?

ALICE POV

we waited and waited for Over 4 hours with no news, we had found Louis sulking in a corridor and made him come with us to the waiting area, we ha tried asking the nurses around but they didn't have any updates on her current state, at this point I didn't think she would ever come out, that was until a nurse in her uniform came along with a doctor, we all stood up and rushed over to them and luckily this time they actually had some news.

"Well I can't really say it was one thing wrong with her because its more than that, we discovered that Sam has been eating erratically, my very often and when she is, she seems to be making herself sick again to get it out, this means we have discovered that she is diagnosed with anorexia and bulimia at the same time, because of the amount of exercise her body just went a bit crazy and couldn't handle it properly, on top of this the blood loss had been pretty serious as well-" the doctor was stopped.

"What blood loss?" Niall cut in.

'"In the nicest way to put it it seems Sam has been harming herself quite a lot recently, Sam also has a panic disorder and something must have triggers it off, which to her and us is actually a good thing, if this hadn't of happened it would have only gotten worse with time"

"This is all my fault, I should have noticed something was wrong Im her sister" i sighed to myself

"If anything it's my fault you were busy with zayn I was there with her and didn't notice" Louis admitted.

"In this situation of I'm honey it's no ones fault, people like Sam have a very good way of hiding this"

LOUIS POV

even though the doctors said that she would have had a very got tactic to hide all of this from us I still felt bad that I didn't notice or that she didn't feel she could talk to me about it.

The doctors said she should wake up at some point today hopefully an then she can come out in two days time, but then we will have to leave for Italy, meaning she practically missed the whole tour of Spain, we still done the shows since Monday whence all happened, we done two on the tuesday and there's one tonight.

I looked around at everyone I see what they were all doing, Harry was in the cafe alone getting me and him a coffee, Niall was absolutely no where to be seen, most likely getting food from somewhere, or eating it, or both! Alice was texting zayn who was currently with Liam at the shops buying food, Mandy was checking through Sams bags making sure she had packed everything she needed.

I walked over to Mandy and sat between her and Alice, she gave me a small smile and I returned it, I had known her for a while now, an old family friend, I was the one who introduced her to Harry, I knew they would hit it off.

"I think that's everything, socks pants bra, her glitter skulls pyjamas, toothbrush-wait where's her I phone?" she asked looking at me then to Alice.

"Oh, I took it, I've been playing all time low to her all this time, the doctors said it would help her, and I know that when she had nightmares about callum she would listen to them so she should be fine." I smiled.

"Your the best thing that's ever happened to her" Alice smiled.

"And I have a surprise for her" I smirked to myself "and you can't know about it" I grinned at them.

"Honestly Louis" Alice laughed. "oh and we packed her cases back at the hotel" she said to me

"Thanks" I smiled gratefully.