chapter 23- save me from this twitter hate

LOUIS POV

as we pulled up at the house Sam was the first to climb out of the car and walk towards the door. sje waited for liam to go and unlock the door and let her in and then she dissapeared. we all gave each other odd looks not really understandidng what was wrong with her.

we all made our way back into the house and went our seperate ways in the house, niall trapsing upstairs as well as harry, liam dissaperaed into the kitchen alice and zayn walked in after me laughing with each other, i garantee they will be a couple by the end of this month if not the next, i can tell zayn likes her and its obvious that she likes zayn.

i ran up the stairs looking for Sam. "Sam!" i called i didnt hear an answer. "Sam!" i called again this time i heard her call back from her room. i walked in and saw her coming out of her bathroom.

"why'd you go rushing off like that are you okay?" i asked her she didnt look to well at all.

"yeah i just needed a pee, REALLY bad" she laughed.

"oh okay sorry i just got worried thats all" i appologised i didnt want to seem to over protective i understand that a peson needs their space.

"oh no its okay" she said. "look im gonna take a shower and then maybe we could watch a movie or something" she suggested.

"that'd be great" i smiled at her leaving her to have her shower.

"hey louis!" i heard Alice call to me, i looked up and she was hanging over the banister looking down at me.

"yeah"

"can i talk to you, its kinda important" she asked.

"sure" i agreed walking towards her.

"come on lets go in my room so no one can hear" she said walking into her room me following behind.

i sat down on her bed i noticed they had the avengers on it, probably what zayn had leant her. she sat beside me. she looked genuinely worried.

"its about Sam, today when she asked for salad, thats not like her at all, i mean the sam i know would be tucking in to as much food as she could, and those girls behind the bar they kept talking and looking at her, i think she heard them" she explained to me.

" i know i thought it was a bit odd only having a salad but i mean i didnt know what she normaly has" i said, this had gotten me really worried now. "actually come to think of it she did look a bit pale earlier" i added thinkng back to when i had just seen her. "look ill keep an eye on her okay, its probably about tis whole callum thing she wont be over it yet" i smiled at Alice. "hey me and her are gonna watch a movie soon you wanna join?"

"i woud love to...but ive gotten myself a date with zayn,just to go and get some ice cream" she blushed but her smile reached her ears.

"he really likes you, you know that right" i beamed a smile at her.

"yeah right" she scoffed not believing me.

"if he didnt like you then why did he ask you on a date?" i said smartly walking out of her room leaving her smiling to herself on the bed not answering my question but thinking about it for sure.

i headed down stairs selecting a few movies to watch, i collected (well i stole) all of the pillows and quilts from around the house minus the ones that the boys needed, something was telling me harry wouldnt be back till the morning and liam was staying at a mates house who he hasnt seen in a while. nialls already asleep even though its midday and once zayn and alice have gone we will basically have the house to ourselves. i raided all of the cupboards for sweets and junk food and lots of fizzy drinks. i placed them all in the middle of the floor surrounded by all of the pillows bean bags and covers.

running up the stairs i called for sam but again i didnt get a responce like ealier. i saw alice and zayn leave the house together hand in hand smiling and laughing away. "Sam!" i called. "sam are you okay?" i asked standing outside her bathroom guessing she was still in there.

"im fine" her voice replied but it was so weak and was followed by sniffles.

"nugget whats wrong?" i asked concerned.

"nothing im fine" the sniffled.

"can i come in?" i asked "please" i heard her mumble a yes so i opened the door slowly to reveal sam sitting on the floor beside the sink her head burried into her knees and beside her was her mobile. i picked it up and looked to see she was scrolling through twitter. there was an opened article about her with a picture of me and her walking into nandos.

"Sam Freeman spotted walking into Nandos with her twin sister and the rest of the one direction boys, it seems her and the well known Louis Tomlinson are getting on pretty well, pictures where snapped earlier on in the week with her leaving the local hospital after being in a traumatic state because of her abusive boyfriend! Callum who is now recorded as a missing criminal and police are still searching for him. Two of the staff working in the restraunt believe that this was all a stunt to make the famous boy band feel sorry for her and let her and her sister stay with them, this has resulted in a twitter spat between fans of the boys!"

i was so outraged i didnt want to continue reading, i looked below to see loads of fans commenting about how sam doesnt deserve me, one of them even suggested that callum should have finished her off. "come here" i said softly pulling her into my chest and squuezing her tightly. she squealed a bit and i dont understand why.

"whats wrong?" i asked she shook her head still crying into my chest she wrapped her arms around my back and gripped onto my shirt her tears soaking the front of my top, she stayed there crying for quite a while before she calmed down a bit.

"you think maybe a movie would cheer you up?" i suggested. she nodded and tryed to fake a small smile for me. her jacket sleeves were pulled down her arms and she had her hands gripping them at the bottom, she used the sleeve to whipe away some tears and sh stood up slowly still staying close to me.

we made are way down the stairs and into the comfy room. she smiled up at me and placed herself on the floor. i put in the first movie and closed the door, i placed myslef close beside her and pulled her close to me she snuggled closer and by the time the third movie had finished she was fast asleep.