Chapter 14-save me from this hospital

"When can I get out of here?" I complained, "I've been in here at least a week now!" I said frustrated.

"Be patient Sam! and you will be glad to hear that... you can come out today" Louis muttered the last bit, I didn't take it all in a first, but when I looked over at him he had a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"What?" I asked again.

"I already packed all the stuff here and put it in the car last night when you were asleep, and.... you can leave as soon as you like"

"Eeeek!" I exclaimed clapping my hands in excitement.

"Calm down!" he laughed at me.

"Why! I'm just so happy!"

"Because you will hurt yourself, you have to take care!" he whined.

"Fine!" I gave in crossing my arms over my chest and pouting childishly.

"Shit!" he cursed moving over to me.

"What?" I asked.

"You split your lip again silly!" he grabbed a tissue from the side and dabbed it into my bottom lip, as he pulled it away I saw marks of blood.

"Who cares!" I said licking my lip.

"I do!"

"Well I don't, you have no idea the amount of times I got a split lip in rugby!" I explained.

"You play rugby, you never said" he sat back down. it was only me and him in the room.

"You never asked" I pointed out.

"You still could have told me!"

"You still could have asked!" I replied cheekily giggling and hiding under the blanket.

"Well tell me now." he stated moving his chair closer.

"Well, I play rugby, tennis, badminton, basket ball as well as netball, sprinting, long distance" I said looking up at him, his face was in awe.

"Wow that's a lot" he stated. then I continued.

"And track and relay, trampolining, cricket, rounders, table tennis, hockey, hurdles and football" I finished.

"Any more?" he asked sarcastically on pure shock.

"Well I am quite the hoola hooper! and I've always wanted to try base ball but we never had it at school or around where I was in America" I smirked at him.

"This is a joke right?"

"No!"

"That's... a lot of sport, how did you got it all in?" he asked.

"Well some days I had 3 sports in a day and I done something everyday, plus I went to the gym every other night. I guess that's one thing I can be grateful for my 'parents' doing!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well they never really did treat me like their own child you know, they ignored me most of the time and... well I don't know, you know when you feel like you just don't belong somewhere and that no one really wants you?" i explained.

"Not really...." he trailed off.

"Oh" was all I could say, I guess he had it all, the friends the family the fame, the easy life. and all I had was a bunch of shit!

"Can we go now?" I changed the subject.

"I guess" he replied pulling the cover away from me and helping me up. "Come on take it easy, there is no rush"

"I don't understand?" I said confused, thoughts were going around in my mind like crazy.

"Understand what?" Louis asked.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter." I muttered turning my head to the side as Louis talked to the nurse and collected all of my medication that j would need in case of any pains and to help with the healing altogether.

Louis said his thank you's and so did I to all the people that had looked after me whilst I was in here.

"Come on let's get you home" he said as we walked slowly and carefully to the car.

Home. that sounded odd, it sounded so right, but it was all at the same time not feeling normal, I didn't get why Louis let me stay, he doesn't really know me.

"What did you mean you don't understand?" he asked me as he helped me sit in the car seat properly.

"I don't understand why you care about me so much, I don't get why you would let me stay in your house and you've only just met me and my sister, your in a band you have so much to do yet you decided to help me as well" I explained.

"I may of only just met you, I may not even know much about you, but I can already tell that no one deserves what you've been through, especially you, and you living with me and the boys gives me time to know about you" he leant over and kissed my temple gently before smiling and closing the car door. he walked around the front of the car and then climbed into the drivers seat.

"And once you're better, I challenge you to a game of football" he announced as we drove off in a direction I suspect was to his house.