Chapter 24- save me from blushing too much.

ALICE POV-

i noticed harry had alredy left and that liam was packing a bag and putting his shoes on, niall had fallen asleep by the looks of it, louis looked busy sorting out the comfy room for him and sam, and me well i was almost ready for my date with zayn. i had put on a flowy dress, the top half was decorated with a flowery pattern and had the sleeves cut away, the bottom half was flowy and denim blue matched together with a tiny thin black belt with a bow on it, i picked out a heart necklace and a few silver bracelets before slipping on a jacket and a pair of white converse.

i aplied minimum make up just some simple eye liner and pale pink lip gloss. then i ran down to zayns room and knocked on it when i didnt get a reply i was about to call his name but arms wrapped around my waist and i was picked up and slung over someones shoulders, by the scent i knew it was zayn, his chocolate and vannilla smell.

"hey put me down!" i demande laughing and wacking him on the back.

"no we have to go on our date now, and by the way you look beautiful" he chuckled.

"thank you, i would say the same but all i can see of you is your fat ass!" i joked

"my ass is not fat" he pretended to be really offended.

"hey zayn?"

"yeah?"

"why do you always smell like vanilla and chocolate?" i asked.

"i dont..." he dragged out, this made him put me down so he could smell himself.

"hey i can kind of smell it" he jumped u and down like a kid.

"i think youve been spending too much time with louis" i giggled at his actions.

"well we are in a band together that might be why, or maybe zouis is real" he said completely seriously before breaking and bursting out with laughter.

"come on lets go" i said shaking my head at him like a mother.

"to go we shall!" he shouted runing away down the stairs and leaving me behind. i ran after him and all the way out of the door.

**********

"your sisters sound so nice" i smiled putting another spoon of the ice cream in my mouth.

"they are, were a close family" he smirked.

"i think me and sam being apart for so long kind of brought us closer together" i stated as it was so true.

"how come you were seperated?" he asked looking a bit sadder now.

"i guess they couldnt find someone that wanted twins, sam was taken first and then me, thats what my parents told me, they would have taken sam in as well if she was still there, just bad timing i guess" i explained not mentioning much about my parents.

"yeah but everything happens for a reason" he tried to lighten the mood i nodded my head not saying anything. "so what are your adoptive parents like?" he asked

shit

shit

oh shit

i shoved a spoonfull in my mouth to give me time to think of my answer, i couldnt tell him, he would leave me like the others if i did. i swallowed.

shit

"theyre cool" i said simply

"yeah but what are they like?" he asked

"nice, funny absolutely normal nothing different to any other parents" i lied

im a liar

i just told a massive bullshit of a lie to zayn malik

"yeah but i mea-"

i cut him off, "we should go now its getting quite late" i blurted out.

"but i have a suprise for you" he took my hand and pulled me away leaving the money on the table for the waitress that had served us earlier.

"you didnt have to do that" i referred to the money.

"but i wanted to" why does he always say that?

we walked for about five minutes until we came to the edge of a cliff looking over the sea, there was a blanket layed on the floor witha bottle of wine.

i turned and looked towards him he was grining at me his cheeks blushing slightly which i found adorably cute.

i sat down beside him as he poured me a glass.

i looked into his eyes that where sparkling under the moonlight and it was as if i could see the stars glimmering in his eyes, he leant in closer towards me wrapping another jacket around my body.

"you didnt have to do all of this by the way, especially for me" i said

"but i wanted to" he leant in closer to me his nose touching mine lightly, "especially for you" he finished pressing his lips onto mine.

Sorry it's so short I wanted the next chapter to be ahead in time so I had to end It here