-glances-

-Demi's POV-
I noticed Natalie stare at me a couple of times but I don't why. I hope I didn't have ketchup or anything on my face. Wait maybe she likes me? Nah that's probably all in my head.

I sit down on the couch and my phone starts to vibrate.

N- it was fun today. Thanks x

I smile and text her back.

D- yeh it was x

It vibrates again.

N- hopefully we can hang out some other time.

D- sure thing, text me whenever😊.

With that I place down my phone and watch tv. It was around 6pm so I went upstairs to my studio and played a few song on the piano and sang along.

"Stone cold, stone cold
You see me standing but I'm dying on the floor.
Stone cold, stone cold
Maybe if I don't cry I won't feel anymore.
Stone cold baby, god knows I try to feel happy for you.
Know that I am even if I can't understand. I'll take the pain give me the truth. Me and my heart will make it through.
If happy is her, I'm happy for you.
Mmmmmm
Stone cold, stone cold
You're dancing with her while I'm staring at my phone.
Stone cold, stone cold
I was you're amber but now she's you're shade of gold.
Stone cold baby, god knows I try to feel happy for you, know that I am even if I can't understand.
I'll take the pain give me the truth me and my heart will make it through.
If happy is her I'm happy for you.
Don't wanna be stone cold, stone
I wish I could mean this but here's my goodbye. Ohhh I'm happy for you know that I am. Even if I can't understand.
If happy is her, I'm happy for you."

(A-N, I'm so proud. I just wrote these lyrics knowing them of by heart. Lovatic4life)

Once I was done I headed back downstairs and made myself some dinner. I was quite tired so after I ate I went upstairs, had a shower and hopped into bed.

-Natalie's POV-
It's getting late and I'm not bothered to go for my late night jog, so instead I decide to have a shower and go to bed.
I get undressed and walk into the shower. As I'm showering I start to sing lionheart, it's one of my favorite songs. I finish the shower and get into my pajamas. I was now exhausted so I went straight to bed, thinking about Demi. 

(A-N I know it's a short chapter but they will get longer eventually. I do have a story line but if u have any ideas on what you'd like to happen then feel free to comment.)