-The kiss-

-Demi's POV-
I wake up to the sound of birds singing. I roll over to the other side of the bed and check my alarm. It's 12pm I slept in today. I love Saturdays it's the only day I usually get to sleep in.
I hop out of bed and walk downstairs. I then look at my calendar. I'm free today so I text Natalie and see if she wants to hang out.

D- hey, I'm free today and was wondering if you'd like to come over to mine and hang out.?

-Natalie's POV-
I finish eating breakfast and put my plates in the sink. My phone starts to vibrate, I pick it up and see it's a text from Demi.

D- hey, I'm free today and was wondering if you'd like to come over to mine and hang out.?

I smile and reply.

N- sure what time?

My phone instantly buzzes as if Demi was waiting for me to reply. Maybe she was.

D- how about in 30 minutes?.

N- sounds good, see you then.

D-  yup see you.

I then head upstairs and get dressed, since were staying indoors I should probably wear something casual.
I pick out my high wasted jeans and a white croptop. I then put on my black converse and go do my makeup. I don't do much apart from add a bit of foundation, mascara and lipstick. I then put my hair up in a bun.

It was now the time that Demi said I should go over to hers, so I grab my phone and lock up. I then walk over to Demi's.

-Demi's POV-
I finished getting ready, so I sit on the couch waiting for Natalie. I hope I look good, I decided to wear my black jeans with a red tank top. I didn't put much makeup on I just put a bit of foundation, mascara and a light pink shade of lipstick.

5 minutes later I get a knock at the door and it's Natalie she looks so gorgeous wearing a crop top which allows you to see her belly piercing. She's just uh perfect. I shake out my thoughts and welcome her in.
" so what do you wanna do?." She asks.
"How bout a movie?."
She nods and sits on the couch. I love how she feels so welcome.

I put on pitch perfect and go grab some snacks. When I get back I place them on the table and sit next to her. Half way through the movie I notice Natalie move closer to me. My spine tingles.
I move closer to her and she places her hand onto mine. I let out a small grin.

-Natalie's POV-
I place my hand over Demi's and see that she's smiling but trying to hide it. Aww she's so cute. I look at her and our eyes meet. I just wanna kiss her so badly. I turn towards the tv and carry on watching the movie. But I can't stop looking at her, she to pretty to stop staring at. She's a piece of art. I notice her look at me so I look at her back.
"You're so pretty." She says
I grow butterflies in my stomach as she leans in.

That's when she smashes her lips onto mine. My spine tingles as she begs for entrance I grant her access. And our tongues move together in sync. After 5 minutes of making out I break the kiss.
Demi smiles at me and blushes.

"You're so cute when you blush."
It makes her blush even more.
I smile and check the time.
"It's getting late I better get going." I say as a frown forms on Demi's face.
"Okay then."
We hug and I leave.

(A-N comment if you have any ideas on what you want to happen.)