-what are we?-

-Natalie's POV-
I notice Demi staring at me with her mouth wide open, I giggle and walk over to her. "You don't wanna catch flies, now do you?" I ask whilst closing her mouth. She blushes and puts the blanket over her face trying to cover it.
I smile and cuddle with her as we start to drift of to sleep.

------------

I wake up to the sound of singing, I smile knowing it's obviously Demi. I walk downstairs and see her making breakfast, she's dancing around and hasn't realized I'm here yet. I walk behind her and whisper in her ear
"morning sexy." She quickly turns around. "Shit girl you scared me." She says laughing "and morning gorgeous."
I laugh and sit down as she places a plate of food on the table for me.

"Thanks" she blushes and continues to eat. Once we finished eating I grabbed the plates and put them in the sink.
"So it's Saturday do you have any plans?" Demi asks. I shake my head meaning no. "Do you?" I ask. "Nope" she says popping the p. "what shall we do?." "how bout we change into our swimsuits and go to the dock, we could take my boat out" I answer.

Demi smiles and nods her head, as I run upstairs to get my house keys. "I'll be right back, carry on changing and I'll see you now, I just have to go get my bikini and stuff." I say as she continues to clean the contour, we just ate on. I ran to my house and quickly pick out a bikini to wear, I decide on black bottoms with a black strapless bikini top. I put my bikini on and some jean shorts and a white crop top. I then go onto my hair, I brush it and put it in a French braid. I'm not gonna bother putting on make up since were going to go swimming.

Once I'm ready i grab my car keys and open the door to see Demi about to knock. I laugh and walk her over to the car, I see she's wearing jean shorts and a tank top, I wonder what bikini she's wearing. "I made us some sandwiches and snacks." She says.
"Aww here let's put it in the trunk." I grab the basket and put it in the trunk I then walk to the drivers side and get into the car.

Once we arrive at the dock I walk to the boat and notice Demi and I are holding hands. I smile and see she's blushing. "This is my boat, it might be a bit dusty since I haven't used it in a while. I bought it a few months ago when I first visited LA and planned on moving here and I haven't used it since" we walk onto it and i show Demi around. I then unhook it and drive it out. Once were pretty far out I leave it and sit beside Demi

"Wanna go swimming" I ask?
"Sure, but first can you take a pic of me for Instagram.?" I nod as she starts to get undressed. God her bikini is gorgeous and it really shows her curves and that booty tho! I just wanna pin her to the floor and kiss her endlessly. She then poses in the most sexy way and I take the pic. I then hand her back her phone and get undressed myself.

-Demi's POV-
I watch as Natalie takes off her clothes, her black bikini really shows off her bikini body and her ass. I smile and look at the picture she took of me it's really pretty! I post it on Instagram

captioning -boat day with the best💗@natalie102 (made up username) I then put my phone in my bag and run to Natalie who's about to jump of and push her in

I then put my phone in my bag and run to Natalie who's about to jump of and push her in. "You bitch." She yells laughing. I can't help but piss myself laughing, without even realizing Natalie came back up and pushed me in. "Well played." I laugh she then jumps in. After 2 hours of swimming and eating we decide it's time to go back so we head back to the dock.

I've been wondering this question for a while now so I'm just going to ask, hopefully it all goes well.
"Natalie?"
"Yeah."
"what are we?." I ask.