-My love is like a star-

-Natalie's POV-
I wake up and see Demi sleeping like a little angel with her arm wrapped around my waist. It's so cute, I place her arm down on the bed and try not to wake her up. I walk downstairs and start making pancakes because I know she loves them and my baby deserves the best. I still can't believe she's mine, the gorgeous Demi Lovato is my fucking girlfriend.

Once the pancakes are ready I put  them on a tray with a cup of coffee and head back upstairs. I see Demi is still asleep, not a morning person eh. I chuckle at my thoughts and place the tray on the bedside table. "Good morning beautiful" I whisper in her ear. Still no reply so this time I straddle on her and kiss her neck. "Mmmm" she let's out the cutest little moan. 

I giggle and she finally wakes up, "hey why'd you wake me up?." She asks whilst rubbing her eyes and putting her glasses on. I have to say she looks sexy in them, "cause it's 11 and breakfast is ready!." The word breakfast seemed to do the job, as soon as I said that word her eyes opened in aw. I give her the tray and sit on the bed next to her.

"You're the best." She says. "I try".
The smirk she's wearing right now is so hot! God if only she knew what she does to me! Once we finished eating I put the plates in the sink and went back upstairs. I couldn't see Demi in the room so she's probably in the bathroom I thought.

I walked to the bathroom and saw Demi stripping..
My mouth dropped open and I could help but stare, I didn't realize I was drooling till Demi walked up to me and closed my mouth. "Someone like what they see?." She asks. I nod and start blushing "come take a shower with me" Demi says. I start stripping and see Demi staring at me, I smirk and pull her into the shower. She turns on the water and let's it run over our bodies, next thing you know Demi smashed her lips onto mine and licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I grant her entrance and pull her onto me even more leaving no space between us, she lifts me up onto her and pushes me against the wall.

After 30 minutes of making out we dry ourselves and sit on the sofa. "Hey Dems I was thinking since your family is in town and mine are too we could invite them for dinner and tell them then, only if you're ready though."
"That's a great idea, yeh I'm ready."
"And going out in public? I mean I'm ready but if you're not we can wait."
"How about we wait a bit longer before going out ya know?" She says.
I nod my head and give her a kiss on the cheek and lay in her arms.

(A-N/ sorry for not posting in so long I've been in a retreat lately and haven't had much internet
Thanks💗
Like
Fan
Vote)