-coming out-

-Demi's POV-
OMFG, the concert is in 20 minutes and I'm freaking out! What if my fans hate me?! I can't do this, is all I can think about right now. I need to stay calm, if I want to walk around holding Natalie's hand and kissing her in public then I have to do this.

As I get ready I try to think positively but it's not working, "wow baby you look beautiful." Natalie says as I walk to the mirror to see my concert look.
I've got on; a white body suit, with knee length black boots and my hair is in loose beach waves. My makeup is a fierce smoky eye look, to spice up my outfit.

Damn girl I gotta say I look stunning, I chuckle at my thoughts when I'm cut off by a person coming in my dressing room. "You're on in five" says a man dressed in black, I nod my head and grab Nats hand as I start making my way to the stage.

As I'm walking I think 'don't worry you can do this Demi, you're true lovatics will stick with you, the rest can fuck off.
It's true though, I'm happy with  Natalie and I don't care if she's of the same sex.

I can now here the presenter presenting my name and that is when a sudden wave of confidence overflows me and I'm no longer nervous. I quickly peck Natalie before heading on stage, after 4 songs I start to present Natalie on stage.

Okay here it is the moment I've been waiting for, "for this last song I'd like to bring one of the most amazing people on stage with me, this girl has been there for me not only when I'm feeling down, but when I'm happy too. I'm forever grateful that I met her I honestly don't know what I would do with out her, she's the Peanut to my butter, she's the strawberry to my Jam, my life wouldn't be as amazing as it is now if it wasn't for her, so I'd like you all to give her a round of applause as she walks on stage. Please give it up for my girlfriend Natalie."

With that the whole audience goes wild as they start to chant Natalie's name and other things like 'yes' and 'lesbian Demi is for real' even ship names like 'Natemi' it's so cute. As Natalie walks on stage I notice she's crying of joy, i give her a quick kiss as the audience cheers, "were finally out" I whisper into her ear as she smiles. "Thank you so much for this and for all those words you said about me, I love you."
I smile and reply "I love you more"

As the soundtrack of 'nightingale' starts to play, the audience suddenly goes quiet and brings out their phones to use the torches. It's such a beautiful view, just like my girl. Me and natalie start singing together along with the audience. This surprise couldn't have gone any better.