-Happiness-

Warning: dirty stuff happening..
(Y'all know what I mean😏😂)
Somebody requested this so I decided to do this after all. Btw I'm not lesbian so I just wrote similar things to what other fanfics did. This was kinda weird for me but eh y'all wanted a lesbian fanfic so yeh xx

-Demi's POV-
"I'm extremely happy that our parents accepted us." I said excitedly.
"told you they would" Natalie smiled.
I smiled back and placed my hand on her thigh. I shortly realized what I did when Natalie tensed up and grew goose bumps.

It's kinda funny and I like it so I'm gonna play around with her.
I slowly start to move my hand onto her upper thigh. "Demi..I'm..kinda..driving." She managed to say. I smiled and started tickling that area.

All of a sudden she started speeding home. I wonder why eh? I laughed at my thoughts and started kissing her neck, "b-b-baby" Natalie cried. I couldn't stop smiling this is actually pretty funny.

Once we reached to her house she ran out the car and went over to my side and pulled me out. She quickly locked the car and ran to the door, trying to open it as fast as she could once she did she pulled me inside and shut the door.
As soon as I could say anything she pushed me back onto the wall and started kissing me passionately. I could never get used to this, it was amazing!

I started kissing her neck and bit onto it. "Uh Demi let's go up to my room."
I nodded and started walking upstairs I swear I felt her stare at my ass.
"Take a pic it'll last longer." I said laughing, I turned to see Natalie bright red. I chuckled and pulled her into her room, once in her room she pushed me onto her bed and started kissing me.

Next thing you know where both naked and Natalie's on top of me, she starts to move her hand slowly down towards my inner thigh. She looks at me for reassurance and I nod, she then inserts one finger and slowly moves it, after a while she inserts another only this time even faster. "Natalie..uh baby." Was all I managed to say, I could tell she was enjoying my moans and I wanted to hear her so after an amazing orgasm I turned over to now be on top, I then did the same thing to her and boy was it sexy when she moans.