-meeting my girls bestfriend-

-Natalie's POV-
After I messaged Demi I couldn't wait to meet Marissa. I've heard a lot about her and by a lot i mean A LOT!
As Demi describes her she is nuts.. I wonder how much trouble the two of the have done together.

I quickly finished what I was doing and made my way home, once I got home I parked my car and locked it before heading to the door. After I knocked I hear a slight 'coming' Demi then opened the door smiling, "hey babe" I said kissing her lips.

She smiled and walked me to the kitchen, "Rissa Mads Natalie's here" she called. 15 seconds later I'm came a blonde girl smiling, "hi I'm Natalie" I said sweetly. "So you're 'THE ONE' huh" Marissa chuckled before pulling me in for a hug.

I gave an amused look before laughing at the embarrassed Demi in the corner.
"So I'm the one?" I said wriggling my eyebrows at her. "Maybe" Demi replied, "NATALIE" Maddie yelled before hugging me. "Hey baby girl I missed you" I said whilst kissing her forehead.

"So what shall we do today?" Marrisa asked, "how about we go for a ride on my boat" I asked. The three other girls in the room smiled and then ran, I'm guessing upstairs to get their bikini.
I also ran upstairs and put on a blue bikini top with red bikini bottoms and some jean shorts with a crop top.

Once ready I called for the girls, they all came done wearing the same thing as me. I told them to go into the car as I locked Demi's house, once everything was locked I got into the car and drove to the dock.