-Rissa&Mads!-

-Natalie's POV-
As I open my eyes, the cold breeze hits my face. I turn towards Demi and watch her sleep, she's so cute when she's sleeping. After 10 minutes of staring at her I slowly get out of bed and head to the shower.

As I shower the thoughts of yesterday flow back into my mind. I can honestly say yesterday was an amazing day, I'm
so happy we can finally go out holding hands and show our love in public without having to worry about paps.

After a good shower, I dry myself and get my outfit out. "Morning baby"
I turn my head to be met by Demi's sleepy self. "Morning love" I say before giving her a quick peck on the lips. I continue to get dressed and do my hair and makeup. "Where you going?" Demi asks me in a confused tone. "Studio wanna come with?" I ask.

"Nah I gotta pick Marissa and Maddie up at the airport, they're staying here in the guest room for a week if that's fine with you". "Of course it is."
Once I'm ready I head to the kitchen and grab a quick granola bar, "babe I'm leaving." I yell for Demi, she runs down the stairs like she smelt a fire starting. I chuckle at her then place a long passionate kiss on her lips. "Love ya"
She smiles and repeats what I said before closing the door.

-Demi's POV-
I'm so excited to see Marissa, I haven't seen her in ages! And my baby girl Maddie, we defiantly need to catch up tonight. After I ate my breakfast I took a shower, 20 minutes later I got dressed into a pair of high wasted boyfriend jeans and a blue floral sweater. Now make up I thought, I decided to go for a bland natural look.

I checked the time and saw it was already 10:30am, they'll be landing at 11. The ride to the airport is a good 20 minutes so I better hurry, I rushed downstairs and checked if everything was securely locked before grabbing my purse, phone, house keys and car keys. I locked up the house, then made my way to the airport.

-----------------//airport\\----------------
I parked my car and locked it securely before waking into the airport, I then checked the time '11:02am' as I look around I hear a loud 'Dems'. Before I have time to look I'm engulfed into a big hug. "Rissa! Mads!" I say so excitedly. We hug for a good 5 minutes then head to my car, after placing all the luggage in the trunk we make our way to my house.

"So where's your lady, I can't wait to meet her" Marissa says whilst wriggling her eyebrows.
I laugh at her before looking at Maddie who's also wriggling her eyebrows.
For a 15 year old she is really mature, "she's at the studio, she should be home soon." I say as my phone goes off indicating I got a message.

I check my phone and see it's from Natalie. 'Hey baby hope your well, I'll be home around lunch. Can't wait to meet Marissa. Tell Mads I'm so excited to see her again💋 love you!xo😉'
I smile at the text, as I look into the  mirror I see Marissa looking at me with a weird expression.

"Can I help you?" I say in a funny tone.
"Who's that huh?" Maddie asks
"Oh Natalie she said she's excited to see you again Maddie, and can't wait to meet you Mar."

(A/N finally a decent long chapter eh😂, hope you enjoyed it! I'll update again tomorrow!xo💋)