Chapter Thirteen

Hey guys,

I just wanted to leave a quick little note to say I am so sorry that it has been so long since I last posted. Life happened and I had to work to get them dollars haha! But I now find myself with free time on my hands once more which I am glad about because at least I am spending my time writing which is what makes me happy, it satisfies my soul in a way I don't know how to explain, it just feels right for me to write, it's the only thing I am 100% sure about.. I just wanted to say I can't believe this story has over a thousand views now! Thank you to everyone that has read it so far and thank you so much for all the sweet comments, I do see them and I do appreciate them! Thank you all for being patient with me, here is the next chapter, enjoy!

Love,

Loriana xx

I departed from Jason's arms, my body shook from how cold it felt without feeling his body warmth against my skin and I was also shaking because my secret had been found out by the one person that could tear me and Jason apart. Jason and I exchanged an awkward and nervous glance as we moved away from one another. What if this was it? What if that was our last kiss?

"I knew there were a lot of liars in this town, but I didn't know you were one of them" Alison hissed at me, her blue eyes had turned into daggers that wanted to hurt me.

"Ali, this isn't what..." I protested before Ali interrupted me.

"Oh, it's not what it looks like huh? Please, Aria, do not pull that crap with me. It is what it looks like...So how long have you been Jason's bitch, Aria?" Alison replied impatiently crossing her arms over her chest in annoyance.

"Alison, that's enough!" Jason snapped, stepping in front of me protectively.

"Oh, look who finally found his mouth! I bet you're proud of yourself aren't you, Jason? You got yourself a younger girl on your arm. I bet you brag about her to all of your friend's, So is she worth it? Is she worth causing your sister so much upset?!" Alison practically screamed. I felt extremely hurt that Ali would think that we were just hooking up. If I wanted just a hook up there are plenty of other guys that aren't Ali's brother that I would go to. Alison's loud voice had attracted some kid's attention, an unwanted audience had started to gather near us.

"Ali, the only person you are upsetting is yourself. I'm sorry that me and Aria didn't tell you about us, but we have only just figured out what we are. Aria isn't a hook up to me, I like her too much for that." Jason explained.

"Look, spare me the gory details I really don't want to know, but this is a message for both of you...end it now!" Ali replied, she took one look at us both as if we were traitors and then disappeared.

"Show's over people move along" Jason addressed the small crowd, dismissing them with his hand like they were insects that were annoying him. The crowd slowly broke apart and I let out my breath which I didn't realize I had been holding in.

"I should go after her" I said turning on my feet feeling guilty even though I knew I shouldn't be.

"No, leave her to calm down, Aria, running after her will only make things worse" Jason suggested taking my hand.

"I'm sorry, but leaving Ali to calm down is such a bad idea. It's Ali, she won't calm down she is probably planning some evil plot to have us both assassinated as we speak!" I said panicking, half joking, half being serious.

"We should have been honest with her from the start" I sighed as Jason pulled me into him.

"Look, it's not as bad as Ali made it out to be, you know what she is like she loves drama, she just wants us to feel bad. I won't let her break us apart when we haven't even started yet" Jason replied, he placed a kiss on the top of my head. My heart was pounding in my chest as I wrapped my arms around his slender waist hoping that he was right.

The days that followed were some of my worst days of High School, every time I walked down the hallway I could feel eyes on me, people would stand and whisper things about me as if they thought I wasn't aware that they were talking about me. I had always wanted to be noticed, but not in this way.

At least in the hallways I could get away from everyone, but in class I was trapped I couldn't escape from the snide comments escaping people's lips. Worst of all was that I didn't have my girls to back me up. I had been excluded from the group by Alison, the day after my secret had been revealed I went to sit with the girls at lunch as usual. Just as I was going to take a seat next to Hanna Alison basically told me I couldn't sit with them. It was exactly like the scene from Mean Girls, Ali was Regina George and I was Cady Heron the girl that had been publically shunned.

Deep in my heart I was hurt that Spencer, Hanna and Emily hadn't even spoke to me in school or tried to reach out to me in my free time, but in my head I knew they wouldn't. If they even dared to Alison would drop them just like how she dropped me, they would all be nothing without Alison and that is what they all feared the most. I used to fear it too like it was the worst possible thing that could happen. But, now I realize I am a fool for ever thinking that because actually it isn't the worst thing that could happen it is probably the best thing that could happen. Alison only hanged around with us because WE made her look good and not the other way around. Alison is like Britney Spears, Britney is a great performer, but she is even better with back up dancers. If you took the back up dancers away Britney would be good, but she wouldn't be great and that is the same for Alison, in reality she needed us way more than we needed her. I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize, but now I do a change is going to come.