6

I woke up to and alarm I rolled over and read the time, 5:30 am. We're meeting in 3 hours, I sat and breathed deeply a small tear falling down my cheek.

I got up and took a shower, brushed my teeth and hair, I got dressed and threw my hair up.

I grabbed my bag and keys with my phone in my hand already. I walked out the door and into my car. Preparing myself for a disaster or the best day of my life.

I drove to the airport singing along to the songs on my mixtape, then where ever you are, came on and I broke down in happy tears. I pulled up into the car park and parked my car in a decent spot. I got out and walked into the building taking deep breathes trying not have anxiety attack.

I waited in the air port for about 20 minutes and my phone buzzed.

Lukehemmings: turn around

I read it and turned around seeing Luke I ran to him and jumped in his arms my legs wrapping around his torso. His hands held my back and thighs. "Hi." He mumbled. "H-hi." I said my voice squeaky filling with fear yet there was so much happiness in it.

"Your hair smells so good." Luke said laughing. I let go even though I could stay like that forever. "Thank you." I smiled. He hugged me again obviously not getting enough the first time.

"God, I can't believe your actually in my arms." He muttered. He let go but grabbed my hand interlacing our fingers. I looked up to him and smiled. "Can we go." I heard michael whine and I laughed.

We walked to my car and they put there things in my trunk. We got in Luke sitting in the passenger seat and the other boys sitting in the back. I turned on the car and of course I forgot to take out the damn CD so when the car turned on it filled with she looks so perfect. I turned it down and blushed driving out of the car park.

"Listening to our music on the way to pick us up I see." Luke said grinning. "Oh shut up you cheeky bitch." I said jokingly. "I like her already." I heard Calum mutter. "Thanks." I said and he looked at me surprised i heard that.

"So you guys want TacoBell? I'm hungry." I stated. "Yeah!" I heard throughout the car. We got to taco Bell and ordered through the drive thru.

"Thea what do you like to do?" Ashton asked. "Well I sing, play guitar and piano. I also model, um oh and I play volleyball in the summer for my school sport.

"Your in school still?" Calum asked. "Yeah I'm a senior, 17." I answered him he nodded. "You look 19 to be honest." Michael said. "Thanks i guess. I'll be 18 next month. Im actually scared to graduate." I said honestly. "Why I dropped out." Calum asked. "Because with graduating, comes responsibility's. And I'm not responsible. I'm just a reckless, lazy, horny, confused teenage girl that doesn't have a clue about living a real life." I explained. "Horny huh?" I heard Luke mumble to himself. "Luke, seriously that's all you got out of that seriously!" I yelled rolling my eyes. "If anything Luke your hornier than I am." Calum said. "And that's alot." Michael added. "Your an idiot Luke." Ashton said. I laughed at them sticking up for me.

"Sorry Alethea." Luke said. "It's fine, I get it." I said and grabbed his hand squeezing it and then letting go.

I pulled up to the driveway of the 2 story house that the boys now live in and parked turning my car off and getting out with them.

"Are you staying the night?" Calum asked me I nodded my head and walked over to luke.