7

I change into my pajamas and laid down next to luke after the long day of playing video games and eating junk food we were both tired as hell

I change into my pajamas and laid down next to luke after the long day of playing video games and eating junk food we were both tired as hell. "Gosh I'm so happy, still." Luke said to me as he laid down next to me.

We laid there and Luke moved my hand and grabbed it interlacing out fingers. "Goodnight beautiful." He said quietly before I drifted off.

___

I woke up wrapped in lukes arms, his shirt was off but his skin was so warm. "Morning Thea." He said his voice husky and his hair covering his forehead some strands sticking up, curling. His eyes were blue but the outline of them were darker. "Morning Lukey." I yawned. I got up and ran to the bathroom having to pee. I went pee and brushed my teeth throwing my curly hair in a bun.

I walked down the steps seeing all the boys in the kitchen trying to find something decent to make. "Here, let me cook." I stated walking in and grabbing pans from a drawer. "Thea don't bend over." Ashton said as I was bent over, I quickly changed the way I was standing considering that there was 3 horny boys behind me.

I cooked pancakes, bacon and eggs. We all ate them and then went to the livingroom. I heard my phone ring and I race to grab it, Brooke. I quickly answered walking back down the steps. "Hey sis." I said into the phone. "Alethea. P-please, come g-get me." I heard my little sister cry. "Hold on Brooke I'll be right there okay?" I said worriedly. "Thea please hurry." She cried harder after I heard a loud crash.

I hung up and grabbed my keys. "Guys I'll be back my sister's in trouble." I yelled running out the door.

I made it to my house and ran in I went straight to Brooke's room. "Brooke unlock the door!" I yelled. She opened it. "Be quiet Thea he'll hear you." She whispered. "Dad, he's drinking. Mom she left last night and dad he's drinking and he hurt me." She said and grabbed 2 doufle bags one for me and one for her.

We quietly walked out the door, we got in my car and started driving to the boys house. "Ali, where are we going?" She asked her voice weak from crying. "Somewhere you'll be happy." I answered as we pulled into the driveway. I grabbed her bags and we walked in.

"You guys better be fully clothed!" I yelled walking in. "I am!" I heard Luke. "I'm not!" Michael and Calum yelled from their rooms. I walked in the living room and found Luke and Ashton. "I hope you don't mind but," I said and moved away showing Brooke. Who might I add was smiling so big, but tears still stained her face.

"Hey sweetheart come here." Ashton said and motioned for her to sit next to him me and Luke walked to his room and sat the bags down.

"I hope you don't mind." I mumbled. "I don't but are you okay?" He asked standing infront of me. I shook my head no and started crying he hugged me. "H-he hurt her, i-i it, it should've been me. Luke I should've been there to to protect her." I cried. "It's okay." He comforted. "No it's not, my sister, my responsibility." (A/N: if you watch the 100 you would understand)  I said seriously.