11

*Instagram*

Aletheamjones: woke up to this in my room

Aletheamjones: woke up to this in my room. Thx guys💗💜

~

"Happy birthday Thea!" The guys and Brooke yelled when I got downstairs. "Fucking hell, I just woke up." I groaned getting a headache. "Guess who's coming today sis!" Brooke squealed. "Who?" I mumered. "Leona!" She yelled Leona is our older sister she's 21 she only comes to town on our birthdays. "Yay." I said sarcasticly not in the mood for anything.

I grabbed the cereal and milk, poring them into my bowl. "Baby. Your 18 you know what that means." Luke said into my ear. "Yeah." I answered smirking. I turned around and kissed him, my arms going around his neck and we continued to make out.

"Ew! Not in the kitchen." Calum whined walking in I blushed and went back to eat my cereal. "So what are we doing today?" I asked the 2 older boys. "Well tonight were having a party and I don't really care what we do in the meantime." Calum said. "I'm gonna go get dressed." I told them getting up from my chair.

I walked down stairs once I had changed the clothes I was wearing showed all my curves

I walked down stairs once I had changed the clothes I was wearing showed all my curves. I got to the bottom of the steps and all the boys looked at me wide eyed, "Jesus Luke you got lucky." Michael told his bestfriend. "Ali are you wearing a bra?" Calum asked, he was like an older Brother to me, always being over protective. "Nope." I said popping the 'p'.

"Shit I'll- I'll um I'll be b-back in 10." Luke finally talked only to run upstairs and go into the bathroom. "Whats his deal?" Brooke asked. "Oh my sweet child so many things you need to learn." Michael told Brooke. She just looked at him like a lost puppy. "Luke obviously had to take care of 'business'." Calum said putting airquotes around business. "I'm so confused." Brooke said. "Luke went to go jack off." Ashton said telling her straight forward.

"Why?" She asked still looking like a lost puppy, she obviously doesn't pay attention in health class. "Because your sist-" Michael started to say. "I know I was kidding and gross." She interrupted Mikey.