12

It was currently 10pm mostly everyone here was drunk, I think I even saw Niall Horan I don't know

I felt someones arm go around my shoulders I looked up and saw Calum. "I thought you and Luke would be getting it on by now." He said over the loud music. I shook my head and looked down. "I don't know where Luke is, I left him talking to this girl Arzalyea I think, and now I can't find them." I told him and his jaw clenched when I said Arzalyea. "Fuck." I heard him mutter. "Okay um was Luke drinking?" He asked. "Yeah, why?" I was kinda scared like what if he was fucking that girl right now.

"I'm gonna go look upstairs." He said, I followed him. We made it to the bedrooms I don't know why he thinks Luke would be in here. We opened Michaels door seeing Michael basically having sex with a girl, we shut the door. We looked in all rooms and now there was one left. Lukes room. Calum slowly opened the door, once it was fully open I could feel the hot tears filling my face.

They were fucking having sex, Arzalyea and Luke my boyfriend. Calum slammed the door shut as I ran down the stairs pushing past the drunken body's. My body slammed into someone as my vision became unclear. "Thea oh my god what happened?" I heard Ashton ask I cried even more pushing him out of my way and sprinting out the door.

I felt so weak I just calasped on the grass, letting all my tears come out.

~

"Thea stop running!" The tall blonde said out of breathe. "Your gonna have to be faster than that!" Thea giggled running as her dark curly locks of hair bounced. She was pushed to the ground, sand covering her body as Luke hovered over her. "I am faster." The Aussie boy whispered as the Brit giggled.

She kissed him on the lips and pushed him off running down the beach again while he followed.

~

"Thea! There you are." Calum shouted sitting next to me. "W-why would he, th-the image, no." I stuttered crying into the kiwi boys arms.