9

I sat in my room with door locked not wanting to talk to anyone, I was embarrassed and I felt sick to my stomach. I don't know why I would ever do something like that, I'm supposed to be the girl that doesn't have sex. I was taken out of my thoughts when someone knocked. "Thea please, come out!" Luke shouted through the door. "I need you." I heard him whisper.

"Fuck off Lucas!" I screamed. "Fine!" He yelled I heard a door slam so hard the I could feel the vibration on the walls.

I decided to get up and go downstairs for food, I opened the door and saw a sleeping Calum next to it. I sat down next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Thank you." He mumbled. "For what?" I asked him. "Not giving up on us, we need you, I need you. Luke needs you." He told me I stood up and walked down the hall.

I knocked on the big white door with the big L coloured black on it. He didn't respond so I walked in, I layed down next to my bestfriend. "Luke, I need you too." I whispered running my fingers through his messy hair.

"Alethea?" I heard him mumbled. "Yes Luke." I responded. "I love you." He said moving so his head was on my stomach and he was looking at me. "I love you too, Luke, so much." I told him and meant every word.

He looked at me and then down to my lips and then he kissed me. I kissed back feeling like fireworks were exploding in my body. He pulled away and went back to where he was laying his face had an evident smile, and his cheeks were rosey filled with a blush.

"You taste like strawberries." He said laughing. "You taste like mint." I said back. "I like it." He said and kissed me again. Our lips moved in sync as his large body hovered over my small frame. I flipped us over so I was sitting on his lap, he kissed down my jaw and to my neck sucking harshly every other kiss, surely he left dark purple marks as the quiet moans left my mouth.

I pulled off his shirt and tossed it somewhere in his room. He lifted up my white crop top and threw it to the other side of the room. "God your beautiful." He said kissing above my breast then taking off my shorts. You know how the rest goes.

__

"I'm gonna go get something to eat." I told him kissing his cheek then putting my underwear and his shirt on. I walked down stairs and saw a serious looking Calum. "Alethea when I said Luke needs you I didn't mean like that." He said rolling his eyes. "Sorry." I mumbled before getting my food and he walked off probably to go play FIFA with Michael.