London..!!

London,it was the exact same hometown I grew up in the same place where I had best parts of my life a city which gave me such good family and friends a place where I found my love where I lived happily where I was carefree the cool winds brushed my hairs this feeling was soo good
"Ash?",I called as he turned towards me "how is everyone?",I asked him "everyone is absolutely fine and veryyyy excited to meet ya all",Ashton replied with a side hug he didn't understand what I meant but somewhere his words told me that everything will be okay I nodded and turned towards the window watching streets of London
--------------------------
"Bellllllsssssss!!",Angela squeezed me in a hug crushing all the miles apart between us sisters "I missed you!!",I squealed as she held me there and let go off me "can't believe my best friend is back!!",she shrieked again "Bella!",Jessica came up to me again nd crushed me in her arms "how was Sydney!?",She shouted "Calm down! Secondly it's soo amazing!!",Stella told as we styled on the couch "Where is Calum?",I asked "Someoneeee missed me eh!?",Calum entered I turned smiling and my smile faded and my heart dropped my knees went weak and I could barely breath when I saw Calum was not alone...Luke was with him
Luke..he was the same ..Blue eyes cute smile angelic face and just breath taking personality he is it..he is the lukey I've loved and missed "Hi Cal!",Stella's scream snapped me out of my thoughts and then she jumped on lukes back she was always like a little sister to luke they hugged if and if only Stella knew ...
"Bellaaa!",Calum shook me again snapping me out "Why you keep zoning out!?",he said and I smiled "Cause you are still the same Asian!!",I winked "yea that's my goal of lif3",he rolled his eyes hugging me "Calum!",Harry shouted and Calum hopped out with Jessica and Angela behind him leaving me Stella and luke in the room thank god Stella's here "Stel-",I was in middle of saying when her phone went off she shoved tge screen in my face with Rileys name flashing so she went out What a great timing to ruin my life Riles! It all became awkward he kept on staring at the ceiling and I on the floor "Hy",he finally broke the silence that's it a word from luke after three years "er..hey",I hardly smiled "how are u?",he asked "what do u think?after all you're the one who planned it",I don't know why I said these words he was my only love my life my everything but it's just this question which does not suit from HIS mouth atleast cause he is responsible for our moving out he is responsible for my brothers death he did it all "Bella..I.I tried to contact you .but ..",he trailed off "but? But what luke?you were afraid that I'll play the exact same cruicial game u played with me huh!? No I'm not a cruel person ...Is would've never ever been in a relation if it's not for you luke!you played with my emotions...leave..just leave it forget it ",I said making my way out but he pulled me back staring in to my eyes and how could I not dwell ina those oceanic blue eyes in which I saw my memories shutting the reality out "Bella...Im sorry",he whispered and then these were the eyes which weren't even mine which faked it all "fine..I'm ready to forgive you but only in one case " I said as he smiled "Anything for you babe",he said like the strangers days "Give me my brother and my love back",I replied as he squinted his eyes somewhere in his eyes was a regret yes that's all I wanted ..right? A regret to forgive him..."I can't Bella. ..but I can give yiu the lo-", "Bellarinesss!",Ashton came in cutting him "Yea Ash?",I asked "mum's calling you kiddo",he smiled as I turned with him to walk out leaving him again behind ....
"Luke?give me your phone"?I said he looked up shocked and handed me his phone I typed my number in
This is how strangers become friends....
                     *             *          *            *            *           *
Hellloooo
First of all I'll apologise for being late
I'm soooo sorry!!
But....
What do you think what will be ship name of
Bella and Luke
Or sabrina carpenter and luke Hemmings
Comment comment comment
Take care
Sabrina xx