Exposed to louis

Bella's POV:

Luke's face emerged in the screen "this might be my last video this might be my last hidden truth and oh how I wish everyone knew what I was going through but I know I know no one will ever find it until and unless I'm dead and they find this USB in my pocket I wish I could tell everyone what im goimg through but sometimes life really asks you for more sacrifices than you could give and I've given many sacrifices but maybe now I will be free and satisfied with my life  knowing all my close people will be happy or at least happy after being far from me but I've never loved anyone the way I've loved Bella but yeah she deserves to live to be happy and that will only only be possible if I leave her so yeah its the last of luke hemmings",he said as a wimp left my mouth and I started sobbing yes literally sobbing ...
How come!!!!
You seriously cannot trust anyone not even your eyes. .
My eyes showed me something completely different I never hated myself
All the time I thought that I was the one who was not treated well I was the one who was betrayed
But no!...
No...
No..
I was the cruel one I was the betrayer I was the cold one I was the stupid I was the evil here..
Why didn't I see that pain in luke's eye..
Why didn't I feel the sorrow in his heart ..
And maybe it's too late for giving MYSELF a chance for asking forgiveness from luke I want him to forgive me I want him to stay with me I didn't realize what I've done!
What if it's too late..
I stood up running out of my room calling out to Louis who was the only guy in the house right now
"Louis!",I screamed he ran down to me "what!what's wrong?",
And I explained him EVERYTHING
From the begging till the end