|3|

One moment we were laughing and the next. The whole party was running. But it wasn't those 'quick the police is here run' it looked practiced and synchronized.

This whole place was packing up looked like a rehearsed fire drill we used to have in schools growing up. It was weird but fascinating to witness.

But something broke the system of wrapping up because of  screeching speaker due to its obnoxious screech  everyone winced to , covering their ears and jolting down to their knees like it was controlling their actions.

There was panic and utter chaos backstage everyone was running towards the speaker to shut it down and failed.

I turned quickly towards Emma and asked for her tweezers. She took out her purse and took out what I asked obediently .

I ran toward the speaker and unbolted the screws that held together the speaker. Even though the sound was piercing my ears i felt obligated to shut it down. I saw a messed up pile of wires running through the motherboard.

I used the tweezers to cut of the sound panel of the speakers and the fire wire contacting the speaker and the circuit panels that ran through the whole stage. I mentally patted my back for a job well done.

The next thing I knew it I was running with someone's hand attached to my wrist. 

"what are you doing ?!?" I ask in alarm.

He turns around and smirks, and it clicks instantly in my mind cause I have never seen someone smirk that much.

Caelum. Cue eye roll.

We soon come to halt. Where we end up panting and catching our breath from the wonderful run in my heels. Thank you very much Caelum. Eye roll.

"hey" he said panting and his back slouched bending to put his hands on his knees trying to catch a breath.

He looks up from his position to me and says with a wide mischievous smirk" what you did back there with the speaker" he points to the party we just ran from "really turned me on" he says with yet again another smirk. Can this boy never smile?

He straightens from his previous slouched position and approaches me with a devious smirk. Again. Cue eye roll.

Pulling me closer to him and wrapping his arms around my waist leaning in. Most girls would die to have this happen to then but I did the exact opposite.

I lean in closer , smirked at his lips and gracefully stamped his foot with the heels I was wearing

hey he should have seen it coming .

I turned around briskly leaving him dancing on one foot and cradling the injured foot in his hands. I could hear him curse under his breath.

I walked away smiling to myself about just happened and started down the street with a sudden confidence rushing through me.

---

So that was fun. I walk back to my dorm room barefoot cause my feet were hurting run in heels. Once again thank you caelum *eye roll*

I crash onto to my bed and allow the exhaustion to wash over me.

-~-