|1|

This is when it all went down hill.

Sky's P.O.V

I walked down the hallway to my dorm room with my keys attached to a hello kitty key chain. Don't ask.

I enter my room to be greeted to a view where my roommate looks like a freakin stripper. I mentally slap myself for knowing such a horrid word.

I lay my keys on the night stand next to my bed avoiding eye contact with my roommate due to the very little clothing she had on.

She turns to face me "don't you think this dress is covering my bomb ass curves" she says straightening the wrinkled edges of her dress that was hugging her waist. Before I could answer I was saved by a text that buzzed in my front pocket.

I unlock my phone to see it was my mom"go out and some fun sweetheart ;)" I just rolled my eyes at the text.

I knew I wasn't the best at making friends but I always loved my privacy and the thought of not sharing or jeopardizing my opportunities because of someone , that always made me love solitude even more.

I was snapped back to reality when emma (my roommate) throws a bunch of clothes at me and says "so are you coming"

I reply curiously taking all the clothes off of me "to what?" "to the party" she replies with a 'duh' tone.

"ehh nah not my scene" I reply plainly. It's true it really isn't. I think the only parties I've been to were birthday parties. Of my 6 year old baby sister's. If you haven't noticed so far , I have a really boring life but I like it like that. "no no nooooo you're coming with me you don't want me to die being drunk do you!!! Imagine the horror if you didn't come with me" I reply with a blunt " I really don't care" i stress on the really.

She then looks at my books that were stacked on my table on my night stand and rubs her hands together. She has such a big smirk on he face and I know what idea she has in store for my book .

I leap out of my chair I was sitting on and cover the books protectively and say "pleaseeeeee not my babies this only how far I will come towards motherhood Emmaaaaa."

I say with such love for my books. Then she laughs her head off at the affection I showed for my books.

"Then you're coming" she says with a squeal and jumps up and down clapping her hands. I whine and say "should I reaaaaaaalllllyyyyyyy" then she turns towards my books and I quickly reply "okay okay I'm coming" I reply with my hands in the air in surrender.

She starts rummaging through her wardrobe like her life depended on it and pulls out short shorts and a really tight top but with a pretty shade of red.

She tosses it towards me and before I could argue about the little clothing she handed me she shushed me with her finger to my lips to which I raised my eyebrow.

She then removes her finger from my lips backing away slowly and tried protesting again about the clothing and once again shushed me with her FREAKIN FINGER!. This was getting ridiculous and I swatted her finger from my lips.

Before I could protest she quickly spoke and told "meet me down in 5 if you don't" she says and gestures to the books on my night stand. I look at her in horror for being able to blackmail me 3 times in a day.

If only she channeled her persuasive ways into something constructive. I shrugged at that thought.

I walk towards my sock drawer and reach in for my woolen stocking to pair it with the very short shorts Emma handed me. I take one last look in the mirror and I really loved how the outfit looked.

I take my keys and my phone and rush out the door to see my five minutes were about to get over. I was glad to see Emma was still there.

"you look like a nun" she says with a snarky tone "thanks you look like a hooker"

I immediately realized what I just blurted out and smacked my hand over my mouth and started apologizing profusely.

But my spree of apologizing ended with a chuckle from a male figure that was coming towards us from his sleek car. I was so amazed and awestruck by the car I forgot I was apologizing to Emma.

"I..i..is...is tha..that... Yours?" I say stammering. He chuckles at my reaction and he nods in reply. Then Emma replies breaking me from the trance of falling in love with the Audi R8 in front of me. *yeah I know my cars*

"I'm getting old over here can we get a move on " me and the strange male that I have never seen in my life starts laughing at the annoyed Emma.

While we were walking towards the beautiful car. The mysterious male I have never seen in my life turns around and introduces himself "hi I'm sorry Emma is a handful I'm Jason" he says stretching his hand out for a handshake.

And me being weird I smack the hand like a hi5 when clearly the hand wanted to be shook and not slapped. He just chuckles at my weird greeting. This was gonna be a long night.

----/----

This book is gonna be my new project.

I will really try and update often. I'm really in love with the storyline I have come up with here and I hope you do too. The pic above is what I had in mind for sky's outfit.

I'm really excited for you to meet the other characters in this book especially caelum*squeals*

~985 words