|9|

We carry on playing all sorts of games and trying all sorts of weird greasy food from sketchy looking foodtrucks. Caelum comes back with arm over his date at the ring toss, but we took no notice off him cause he was being all flirty and cheesy and my skin began to crawl when he called her 'honey bun'. It was good I didn't gag on his white airforce.

We reached the stall where I knew I could beat each and everyone one of them at the gun range where we would have to shoot 3 moving ducks.

I've always been good at this game cause my dad always used to take me to the fair and he always won at this game and soon taught me how to shoot and get my own gifts. I feel a tear crinkle down my cheek and quickly wipe it away.

I smile and turn towards my friends "I want that stuffed duck" I say with puppy dog eyes and a whimper. "Too bad I'm bad at this game" I say and look at my shoes with pretend sadness when I'm laughing hysterically inside.

"Well its good that I'm the undefeated champion of this game" caelum says giving me a smirk. I roll my eyes internally at his stupid cockiness. Caelum goes towards the stall and gives the bored teenager at the stall the coupon to play.

He picks up the gun acting all macho in front of his date, his date quickly scurries to his side and gives a long kiss on his cheek and gives him a flirty wink before joining my side. He just smirks at her and focuses on the game.

He aims at the moving ducks are shoots one right at the Target but I think to myself the first ones are always easy. The movement of the ducks pick up the pace and he makes the shot again and now I'm kinda impressed but then he misses the third one and that's when it's my turn to show him who's boss.

" It wouldn't hurt to try" I said to Jason and Emma and I go up to the stall and give my coupon to play. I shoot all the three at once after picking up the gun.

Caelum was standing next to me dumbstruck with his eyes and mouth wide open I was scared his face would tear. But he wasn't the only one impressed the teen at the stall was too.

He hands me my duck along with a piece of paper with his number scribbled on it. " Call me sometime I think your a really pretty and you have an awesome shot" he says and smiles while I blush furiously.

I just shy away towards Emma who had a smirk plastered over her face.

"What?" I ask in very odd high pitched voice.

"Oh nothing it's just that your acting is terrible and clearly that boy over there is having a hormonal dance party in his body" she says with a chuckle.

I roll my eyes but I bring my attention back to caelum who has a very confused expression on his face and a very amused Jason by his side. "Bu..t..but...you sa..said..you don't kn..know how t..to pl..ay..PLAY!" He exclaims in distress.

"Oh honey it's called an Oscar winning act" I say smirking gaining a fake bow from Jason saying "yus queen" with a chuckle.

"Come on jase and Em we have places to be and games to win unlike mr. undefeated champione" she says interlocking arms with jason and emma and walks away from very a very annoyed caelum.