|5|

The picture above is Emma! You may now continue reading!!

Enjoy!

-------------------/------------------------

Caelum's P.O.V

What just happened?

I kissed her? but it felt weird and nice. But I did for sport and i usually never care but this felt, good?

Okay I hit my head somewhere for sure.

I'm walking away from the roman dorm where I was ever so graciously kicked out by sky. *eye roll*

That girl is so annoying and frustrating but it's fun annoying her and seeing that vein pop in her forehead along her hairline and her tiny elf like nose flares up so cutely. OKAY! I HAVE OFFICIALLY HIT MY HEAD SOMEWHERE.

To get this weird feeling out of my head i look around and there she was sitting on a bench under the shade of a tree.

"hey is this seat taken?" I ask her but sitting down anyways and greet her with my smirk. She just giggles.

My eyes wander down to her untied laces.

"hey can I tie your laces?" I ask with a smirk plastered across my face. And she just raises an eyebrow and giggles. I bend down to tie the laces and say

"cause I can't have you falling for anyone else" I say sealing it with yet another smirk.

She just giggles." Wanna make a deal?" I say raising an eyebrow and smirking for my dear life. "what kind of a deal?" She says returning the raised eyebrow.

"If i can make you giggle that cute little giggle of yours that you will go out on a date with me?"

She looks taken back and giggles "okay" She replies giggling and writes down something.

"here this is my number" she says "so I'll see you at 7 o'clock babe bring that cute giggle with yah" I say and walk away leaving her to giggle on the bench.

Sky who? *smirks*

-----------------/-----------------

Hope you like the book so far!!!!