|7|

I take one last long look at the mirror at my outfit which truly screams evil mistress and I wasn't complaining. I looked pretty badass , a side of me I have never expressed.

The first moment in a really long time I felt confident with my appearance and felt like I could conquer the night.

~

Caelum's P.O.V

I was driving with emily(my date) for our date at the amusement park when Emma texts me "sky's coming. I blackmailed her ;) see you there in a bit"

I smile at those three letters and freak out and steer out of the lane to hear emily scream out. "sorry babe" I say with an uneasy smile and she replies exhaling.

I was really relieved we reached the amusement park in one piece. Cause all that thinking about sky caught me off guard and I was only prepared to sweep Emily off her feet tonight and that was all I planned to do all night.

We walked into the park to the hot dog stand that Jason said would be where we all met.

I spotted him in the crowd near the hot dog standing flirting with a 5'2 brunette in a burgundy mid thigh dress with ridiculously high heels.

I think back to the time at the party where I threatened Emma about her shoes and chuckle to myself.

"whats so funny?" Emily asks with amusement and a hint of curiosity in her voice.

I smirk and reply "that a beautiful girl like you are here right by me" I say with a wink. She giggles the whole way to Jason.

"hey man Emma said she and sky are here they'll be here in a minute" jason says when we approach him.

"oh okay, hey Emily you want anything to " i ask when i was cut off by Emma literally yelling our names within the crowd.

I see Emma approaching us and sky tailing her behind in an all black she looked really badass but cute.

I internally groan when i thought of sky as cute.*facepalm*

"hey guys" sky says waving to me and Jason. Jason replies with a smirk while I bear a very plain face and nod.

"whoa what's up with you mister grumpy?" Emma says nudging me. I reply with a short shrug.

"okaaaaay, sky lets go for the ring toss I've had my eye on that teddy bear from the time we came here" Emma says excitedly which earns a chuckle from Jason and sky who was being yanked by Emma to the ring toss.

Smirk. Laugh. Crack jokes. Be charming.

Lets get this date going

SHOW TIME PEOPLE!

-----------

FILLER CHAPTER!