|8|

Sky's P.O.V

I think Emma dislocated my arm.

"emmaaaaaaaaa" I whine. "what?" She says barely acknowledging me cause she looked as though her priority at the moment was a pink fluffy unicorn at the ring toss stall.

"I'm hungryyyyy" I whine and stomp my foot on the concrete like a 5 year old that didn't get her way. Which earned a chuckle from Jason who was approaching me and an Emma drooling over a pink unicorn.

"come on I'm hungry too we'll leave horny Emma to her dirty thoughts about the unicorn" he says winking in Emma's direction which snapped her out of her trance to smack Jason on his arm and Jason fake gasps dramatically which caused me to smile at the stupidity of the two.

"I'm coming too the unicorn just got sold to a chubby 3 year old" she says in disgust.

Which earns a chuckle from Jason and I.

"lets call caelum he and his 'date' might wanna eat too" he says picking his phone from his back pocket dialling in caelum's number.

"hey Jason I want some cotton candy brb" I say to Jason where he nods and puts up 5 fingers saying to be back in 5 minutes.

I pull a sulking Emma towards the cotton candy machine where her spirits lifts up. I laugh at her bi polar attitude. Which earns me a glare where I surrender backing away a few steps.

We get out cotton candy where I got a blue one and Emma got  two, one blue and one pink. She has issues.

We meet up with Jason to find him toying which a dumb blonde barbie on 6 inch heels. Emma interrupts whatever flirt fest they were putting on by clearing her throat. The barbie looks at Emma and flips her hair and walks away, well maybe strutting would suit the way she exited. "Jason honey, do me a favour and keep your toys in your toy bin and not when I'm trying to get my carnival on" she says slyly. Jason just chuckles and shakes his head at the marvellous creature that is Emma.

Sky looks around to see what to do next and stops and stares at her big win. A gigantic cloud shaped stuffed toy. She imagined it to go perfectly with her dark blue duvet back at her dorm room. She looks at Jason with challenging eyes and points at the basketball stall. He immediately responds by smirking and cracking his knuckles. " show me what you got princess" he says smirking. "bring it jase" she says giving herself an internal bow for her cool nick name for Jason.

"Jase...." He says pondering on the nick name and his eyes light up " I like that" he says smirking. "you wont like it much until I whoop your butt last one there pays for the ticket...GO!!" and they sprint across the carnival leaving Emma dumbstruck to reach the stall first. Sky could feel Jason gaining on her but didnt give up.

They both reach the stall panting and laughing to meet caelum with his date and his arm slung around her shoulder. " you guys are such a bunch of losers " he says shaking his head in amusement. " Yah yah whatever, pay up princess" Jason says with a grin after his victory. " Yah yah don't get your panties in a twist jase" she says smiling sweetly and handing him cash for the game.

"2 please" jason says going upto the counter. "make that three I wanna see what sky over here has in that little body of hers" caelum says eyeing her from head to toe and she felt uncomfortable from his stare and shifts uncomfortably but is thankful for a shocked Emma approaching them

" how dare you guys leave me there by myself! I could have been kidnapped or worse abducted by CAREBEARS!?" Emma exclaims. Sky raises her brow at the mention of an abduction by care bears. "why care bears em " sky asks chuckling. " Oh Emma over here is scared out of her brains about cares bears she thinks their bellies have lost souls that can never come back to earth and trapped from all of existence and have to drink their own pee to survive and that they can kill and make people completely bleed out and die of blood loss because of their mad powers and their magic bellies" Jason ends like it was no big deal.

It was at this moment I realised college wasn't gonna be so bad after all.