Freddie

So this chapter is going to be a major drama, but if you have seen Skins you already pretty much know what's going to happen.

Anthea is out of town which means me and Effy have a whole house to ourselves. I invite Freddie over and the three of us kick it off.

Actually I tried inviting others but neither of them came. So I was left with Freddie and Effy.

We're inhaling drugs in the kitchen and then taking some pills. Effy finds a little disco ball and shines a flashlight on it while I sit next to her and Freddie dances.

We put some clothes on and then get outside to have a balloon fight. We have to throw them pretty hard so when it hits you it hurts like hell.

Freddie completely crushes Effy and she's all wet, but then I and Effy team up and completely crush Freddie. Yey, cousin-girl power.

Effy is in her room doing shit knows what while me and Freddie do it on the stairs.

The next morning I wake up when Effy starts playing with my hair so I get up and go check on Freddie.

He's lying on my bed with his butt completely naked. I slap his naked ass and get a groan from him then I sit in front of him and ruffle his hair.

"Morning beautiful" He says and then we notice Effy standing in the door "Ugh, shit" He covers himself "Judgment day" He looks at me, but I just keep staring at Effy "Sophie, what's the matter?" He touches my face and I look at him "Come on, it won't be long" He gets up "I can't miss the disciplinary or my dad will flip"

"Be a long time dead" Effy says and then walks away.

Me and Freddie exchange looks and then he laughs and leaves as well. I get up and go to Effy's room.

"I'm going to get some food. You want anything?" I ask, but she keeps looking in the distance.

"Just don't... "

"You coming down?" I ask and Effy shakes her head.

"Still up" She says when I put my pants on "Way up" She looks at me "This is me happy"

I nod and then go to my room to finish getting dressed.

****
I probably should go to college but I don't really give a fuck. No, actually I do, but not today.

I go to the shop where Thomas and JJ usually work, obviously they aren't here now. I grab everything I need and head to the cash desk.

Of course it takes me forever to come back home so I call Tyler and then I get a call from Pandora who keeps whining about Tommo and stuff.

And when I'm finally home I see Freddie's bike, books, keys and his bag, so I know he's here. I go to kitchen and put the groceries on the table.

"Effy? Freddie?" I go upstairs and I see Freddie standing in the doorway of Anthea's room "What happened?" I ask and he quickly closes the door "What's wrong with Effy?" I try to walk in, but Freddie steps in front of me and doesn't let me in "What are you doing?" He doesn't say a word "Move out of my way" I say "Move. Now, Freddie!"

"You can't go in there" Freddie touches my shoulder.

"Mind your own business" I push him away and open the door "What the fuck, Eff?" I ask when I see Effy in Anthea's bed. There are a lot of cut outs on the wall and on the bed, the cut outs are not only pictures about war or death, but it's also words that always made me kind off depressed.

"This is what I found when I came. Effy is acting out some dark shit, Sophie. She keeps talking about 'the end'"

"What end?"