Katie

It's been two days since Cook is in prison. And after all of my self pity I decide to go to visit him.

This one guy. A prison guard made a really clear statement that I should just forget about Cook. I'm quoting 'Girls like you should not run after boys like him'.

"Sophie" Cook walks in and sits in front of me "It's only been two days. Missed me already?" He teases me.

"Yeah, I did" I roll my eyes at him "How are you?"

"Bored" He looks at something"You found a new fan?" He asks.

"What?" I turn around and see the guard who I talked earlier with "Oh, that tosser"

"I would take his dagger eyes personally but he's giving them to you as well"

"Well, he can kiss my ass" I say and Cook laughs "He told me to dump you"

"Ouch" Cook says rubbing his chest "That hurt" I roll my eyes at him.

"Oh, quit it, Cook" I say slapping his hand.

"How's Freddie?" Cook gets serious.

"He's fine, I guess" I shrug my shoulders. To be perfectly honest I don't really know how Freddie is doing. I haven't talked to him for two days now and it's because I've been studying like crazy these two past days.

"Everything's alright between you two?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say and see a bit of disappointment in Cook's eyes "Oh, stop it, you would definitely not be the first one to find out about my break up with Freddie"

"Ouch" Cook starts rubbing his chest again "Here's that knife again" I laugh at him.

****

When I come back from Cook I go straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I'm almost done when I hear Effy yelling from downstairs.

"She's in a shower" I can hear Effy walk up the stairs.

"Is she naked?" Freddie asks. What the actual fuck? Why would Freddie ask that?

"How the fuck would I know?" Effy asks and for couple of moments there's nothing to be headed "Probably" I hear doors get closed. Effy probably went to her room and left Freddie in the corridor.

Couple moments later someone starts knocking on the bathroom's door, I only assume it's Freddie.

"Babe, you there?" He asks.

"No" I reply "It's Queen Elizabeth" I chuckle.

"Can I come in?" He asks, but before I even can say 'no' Freddie walks in "Whoa"

"Close the fucking door" I say through my teeth when he just stands there and stares at my naked body. I reach for a towel and cover myself up.

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked" He laughs.

"Piss off" I look in the mirror "What do you want anyways? Weren't you supposed to be studying?"

"Thought we could go to some club" He says walking up behind me "What'd you say?"

"I don't know. Maybe" I say and turn to look at him.

"Oh, come on. We barely spend time together now. I'm worrying about Cook all the fucking time and you spend your time studying" He takes a second of silence and wraps his hands around my waist "Or with Effy" One more second of silence and he sits me down on the baths corner "Or with Thomas" He leans down and kisses my neck.

"Jealous, aren't you?" I snicker and he just laughs.

"You wish" He kisses my neck again this time a bit longer and a quiet moan escapes my mouth "Yeah, fine, you're right. Like always"