Getting On My Grind.

.Driving on the interstate i turned on on the radio and no one but my favorte drizzy comes on...

 .I pulled up to the the trap and opened the door it was dark and im scared like trembling. the lights came on and evrybody yelled surprise happy birthday LEX !!! streamers flew everywhere there was cake and it was just simply beautiful. Dom came and hugged me

" happy 18th birthday big sis you finally legal now' Dom is 2 months younger then me and shes been n my life ever since we came out the womb.

"oh my goodness" i said tearing up just a little "this is simply beautiful"

everybody came and hugged me and told me happy birthday and gave me gifts. even this one girl..the new girl named bianca. I never did like her with her extensions which dont even look real. and her fake MK bag i mean if you gonna wear extenions make it look real and you can tell that bag fake  cause a Micheal kors purse says 'MK" NOT no "ZX" ok

20 mins into the party i was just laughing so hard at everybody making hilarious comments on everybody else. on how each one got there nickname.

dom tapped me on my shoulder i turned around. "hey girl i got a big surprise for you"

dom made a huge announcement with her loud mouth.

"can i have everybodys attention please." everybody stopped talking and faced forward to what dom had to say.

"lex we all know its hard and everything with jordan gone and we all know that it hurts you knowing that jordan cant be here to celebrate you on your exciting day into adulthood but we all know he stays in our hearts he is here in the spirit and in the flesh soooo jordaan come on out."

that was a very heart warming speech but that last sentence had me freaked out a little bit...