Dinner

while we were driving home I thought how are we gonna explain this to mom. I could have sworn Jordan was reading my mind when he spoke my thoughts aloud.

"your thinking of how were gonna tell mom huh"

"yea how you knew"

"your expression on your face."

My face went into a little oh kind of expression

"oh yea well..but seriously how are we gonna tell mom im gonna call her."

Phone Conversation

'Hey mama you home.?"

"yea Lex im making dinner almost done. Are you on your way home sweetie?"

"yea Ma, and can Dom and Jessica stay for dinner and sleep over." 

"yea of course i always loved those two girls they put a great movement in your life."

"ha ok mom and i have a gift for you when you get home."

"awe thanks Lex but you didnt have to"

"i wanted to Mom cause your the best well im pulling up in the driveway i love you bye"

I hurriedly ended the phone call and got out. Everyone followed me to the door i blew a little 'phew' and unlocked the door and hid Jordan in the bathroom next to the door to surprise my mom. 

"hey mama" i greeted my mother when i walked in the kitchen smelling the aroma of fried chicken, turkey necks, macaroni and cheese, green beans, sweet potatoes and sweet cornbread. I nearly fainted when it hit me.

"I made your favorite cause its a special day" My mom handed me a birthday card and a purple bag with blue stuffing in it ( authors note: i forgot whats that stuff called where you put it in a present to hide the gift inside oh well.) My present was amazing It was a Champagne iphone5s with purple studs saying ALEXUS!!! 

"mommy thank you so much i love it." 

"you deserve it hunnybun."

"well anyways mom i have a present for you now. Jordan..."

Jordan came out the bathroom and walked in the kitchen. I saw my moms face and she was stunned. Her mouth was dropped and her hand was over her heart.

"Ja-Ja-Jordan is that really you? Did the Lord finally answered my prayers and brought you back from the dead?"

"yes mama its really me."

My mother walked to Jordan and gave him the biggest hug ever. I saw her and jordan balling in tears it was truly beautiful.

"well come on i bet y'all are all hungry Dominique can you grab some plates from out the cabinet and hand them to me and than put them on the table."

"yes ma'am" 

And than it began. Dominique grab some plates handed to mama while she handed them to me and i sat them down on the table. "Jessica got glasses and filled them up with lemonade and Jordan well he was just being a lazy bum just sitting at the table.

"BOY IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS UP NOW AND HELP THESE GIRLS WITH PUTTING UTENSILS DOWN RIGHT NOW."

"OK yes ma'am"

A couple of minutes after we did everything we sat down and said our grace i started it. 

"God is great God is good let us thank him for our food bow our heads we are fed thank you Lord for our daily bread and for bringing my loving brother safe and sound to home. Amen"