Gunpoint

I woke up to the sound of snoring. And you can only imagine who that could be. The one and only Jordan ! Ugh this boy snores like a wolf and he's all cuddled up with my Mr. Snuggles. I looked at my phone I had 6 missed calls and a happy belated birthday text from my girl Sali boo I love that girl she so sweet. I left the room and passed my mothers I walked in knocking

" oh hey lex" my mom said putting down the book I gave her for her birthday last year. It was 50 shades of grey. " your just the person I wanted to see ."

"Oh yea well Jordan is in my ned sleeping"

"So I hear. Well come sit down silly"

I walked over to my moms bed and sat at the end Indian style.

"So I had some important news to tell you..I don't really know how to out this..but were moving. Well not quite but Im thinking really hard on it."

I was stunned. I mean I grew up in this house. I love this house .

" I mean it's just the three of us you know. I want to get out of New Orleans you know. Go Somewhere like California or something. I mean Jordan is gonna settle down anyways .. And your going to beauty school.. And San Francisco is only about 7 hours from LA you could do celebrities hair and make up you know."

I was still shocked

" I mean I'm not getting any younger. And I want a son in law and a grand baby already."

"Haha yea not to many son in law out there but I surely can get you a grand baby."

"Nah let's just work on getting the son in law first."

"Well mom I think you are very young and still gorgeous you little redbone."

I got yo and kissed my mom on the forhead.

"Ha well thank you Lexi pooh."

"Your welcome mommy"

I started to leave out the door but before I left I went to my moms drawer. I opened the drawer and said "oh yea mom one more thing..." I pulled out a 32 caliber handgun and cocked it back.

"Why did you kill Aunt Mel you sneaky Bitch !!"