Chapter

"Jordan who is that?" I told him He shrugged his shoulders. "Well boy go answer it" he left out the kitchen to go answer the door. I just stood there looking at the woman who gave birth to me. The person I trusted. The person I loved. The person who's my family and just thought "who is this woman?" Jordan came back in the kitchen with a Manila envelope. He sat the envelope on the counter. I lifted it and started to shake it. It was heavy and kind of light. So it can't be any type of explosive. I opened the envelope slowly then poured the contents on the table. It was needles with bottles of dixorynia Glycolsi....with a check of 54k. With a note saying..."here if they find out full the needles with what's in the bottle and injected them anywhere in the body..if they try to fight back take the bottle cut or insert into there mouth or anything going inside the body. Here's that check you wanted for Melanie"

-Marvell

After reading the note I guess I was crying cause Jordan but his hand on my back saying it's okay. I wiped my tears away and looked at her. "You!" I said in anger. "You killed my aunt! The lady who raised you!!! The lady who spent her old days taking care of you protecting you and for re payment you kill her!! YOU ARE A SICK SICK PERSON!!!!!!" I was beyond angry I was enraged with fury. "I DID IT FOR THE MONEY! Alexus I did it for us" I looked at her side ways. "No you did it for you..all you think is about you. When we were growing up you "tried" to nurture and love us. But in reality you tried to please that man we call dad. I spent my days taking care of Alexus and making her the woman she should be. I can't stand this I'm leaving your Nonthing but a self centered bitch" Jordan spoke up and I never thought he would say something like that to our mom. But he was right she is self centered hefer. "We're leaving and don't bother trying to find us." We left with tears forming down her eyes and got in our car . While getting in I heard a gunshot. I ran back in the house and my mom is laying there in her blood. I called The ambulance holding down the wound with all my strength hoping the ambulance will come in time.