sob story

Alexus*

"ok you got your keys" Jordan asked. "yes i have em'" jingling them in my hand. "ok what about your phone." "in my back pocket" i replied slapping my butt where my phone was. "Your hand gun,pocket knfe, handcuffs?" "Gun is in my jeans, pocket knife in my back pocket, handcuffs in my front pocket. can we go know?" "ha yea lets roll" "wait a minute" I turned around it was my mom running down the stairs she looks like shes been crying. "Mom whats wrong? Have you been crying?" "Yes Alexus..Jordan please sit down." My mom's voice grew hoarse and ached it sounded like she was going to cry....and she did. I pulled my mom into a hug on the couch. "mom dont cry whats wrong?" "yea mah whats up?" "Remember yalls favorite Aunt Melody?" "yeaa...I went to visit her like two days ago she was at her house she looked really well after fighting that Lukemia." "yea well you Aunt trisha called Aunt Mel passed away just know at 12 o'clock Alexus im so sorry" I couldnt believe what my mother just said i just couldnt. " but..she cant she looked so healthy." "lex she was she was shot just outside her house getting the mail. She was rushed to the hospital but it was to late." "Mom" Jordan said "Do you think uh..um gang did this?" My mom looked down than back up "i dont want yall out in that kind of world i raised yall better than that." I looked up still my eyes red and still crying "Mom do you think?"

she sighed "yes Alexusi do think so." Thats all i needed to hear im killing that bitch 

"WE GRIEVE FOR TEARS, WE GRIEVE FOR THE LOST, BUT WE SHE SHOULD NEVER GRIEVE FOR HOPE CAUSE THERE IS HOPE THAT WE MEET ONE DAY"

-HANNAH

OHMEMGEE IT TOOK ME LIKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO WIRTE THIS SHORT CHAPTER BUT ITS DONE AINT IT LOL

R.I.P AUNT MELODY WE SHARED ALOT OF GREAT MEMORIES TOGETHER THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING THAT LUKEMIA THANK YOU FOR STAYING STRONG FOR ALL OF US. YOU ARE ALWAYS LOVED AND NEVER FORGOTTEN. YOUR NOW HOME WHERE YOU BELONG WE WILL REUNITE ONE DAY.