Chapter

Alexus••

I was sitting in the hospital waiting room with Jordan. I was pacing back and forth with my hand on my hip. I wanted to cry because isn't that the right thing to do In this kind of situation. Jordan was sitting down in a chair in front of me. Laying back with his hands above his head folded like he didn't care. "How can you just lay there like that?" I asked him looking up at the ceiling he responded in a cool tone. "I don't know...I'm just...relaxed I guess." I sat down in front of him. "How are mom is in the hospital I mean yea she kept that secret from us but she's a good mom" Doctor Mullins came out and stood in between us. "Are you here for mrs.Ducree?" I nodded "well luckily we were able to get the bullet out she's laying in the bed. With help of a little rehab she'll be back on her feet in no time." I sighed in relief I said my thank yous and went to her room. I opened the door and saw my "mom" laying in the bed hooked up to things. I stood there watching her and the monitor beeping. I wanted to pull that cord of her monitor or take away her breathing machine. But I couldn't I couldn't do that too her. I sat at the end of her bed. Her eyes opened. "Alex..is that you?" I turned my head and went back at her. "Yea it's me" she tried to reach for my hand but was to weak to do so. "I'm sorry" I looked at her with cold eyes. "No your not. Your suppose to protect us but in reality you just hurt us" tears started to form in my eyes but I held them back. Before she could say anything Jordan came busting in the room. "LEX LEX!!! SOMETHING JUST HAPPENED...."