ITS ALL DONE

i took her to the living room with a gun too her head. i sat her at the kitchen table and im sitting in front of her. "were gonna be playing a little game called russian rollete oh yes very fun game " i said in a sarcastic tone.

I asked her a question " who paid you and why did you do it?'

she looked down and mumbbled.

'I CANT HEAR YOU !! "

'YOUR FATHER alexus"

i wasnt all that surprised because i always knew my dad wasnt a good one.

" tell us everything you know and dont you dare lie or i will shoot you myself " jordan scolded

" it was a team thing your dad hired bianca to kill jordan so he can take over that drug dealing place you run. He had figured out you were actually alive so he outs to plan your death and makes sure your dead. you know i didnt want anything to do with your father once he walked out i moved out of state and lived with aunt melody till i got back on my feet. in a year time i had found this house witha good payiing job . 6 weeks ago your dad had found me out running kidnapped me and told me ill give you 988G's if i kill aunt melody. I said im not going to do that because thats my family and i will go out to the police. he told me if i dont do it he will kill me and yall two. so i hired a hitman to handle it. it was the worst mistake of my life it was like selling my soul to the devil. but i couldnt risk letting yall two not live yalla full life. im 48 years old and yall are 18 and 21 i rather let him kill me and i know yall could take care of yall selves. but i wanted to see my grandbabies i just live with the fact that i killed my aunt who did so much for me."

i started to cry jordan hugged me and my mom got up and hugged me too. we were in the kitchen crying and hugging and apologizing for everything.

i wiped my tears " this aint over i will fight for justice till i take my last breath."

SO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER !!!!

RETALLIATION THE SECOND BOOK OF THIS BOOK IS COMING OUT !!!! THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO SUPPORTED ME SINCE DAY 1 I LOVE YALL PEACE OUT AND MY INSTAGRAM NAME AND I DONT PLAN ON CHANGING IT IS @XXX.III THERE ARE 3 X'S A PERIOD AND 3 i'S SO YEAH I LOVE YALL KEEP IN TOUCH DUCES !!!!!!