Surprise Surprise

• Dedicated to to Jordan

"JORDANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I ran to my brother jumping on him. I was holding him so tight i never wanted to let him go. My eyes were just filled with tears and they were getting all over his back.

"i missed you to lil sis how ya been?"

"HOW I BEEN? HOW I BEEN? I BEEN CRYING ME AND MOMMA SINCE YOU SO CALLED DIED"

"I know i Know" Jordan slightly laughed but then figured out I was serious so he stopped laughing. "i got alot of explaining to do and i mean ALOT.

I was still in shock to know that my "dead brother" is standing before me. I pinched myself to see if this was real then kicked Jordan in the shin.

"OW!!!" He screamed like a little girl just like old times. Like the time we were playing tic tax toe and he cheated so I stabbed him with a pencil. But you see I was only 3 and he was 5 he should've known "What was that for!!?" I laughed uncontrollably. "Sorry.." I replied holding my stomach. I was bent over laughing like a witch who just murdered the princess. "You just...you just laugh like a girl." He mugged me. "So that gives you the reason to kick me...in my shin !!" He yelled at me it sounded like a statement more then a question. I stood up and stopped my laughter. I looked him dead in the eye. "Shut up!." Then both of us exuded strong laughter.

We both stopped our loud chuckles and got down to serious business.

"Do you think I should come home and you know tell mom?"

I thought about it then gave him my answer. "I mean..I guess I mean she would think that's she's crazy but she would also believe that her only son is finally home and not dead". Jordan nodded. I tuned to my left and I said "look what the cat drug in." It was Bianca you know that fake gal I don't like she's a hoe. "Hello to you too Alexus...who's your friend here?" Bianca was looking at my brother like he was some hunk. I mean he's 6'2 light brown eyes curly dark hair mocha coffee color and he works out. I mean okay. "Bianca move...this is my brother and he don't want you !!"

Bianca scoffed and walked away.

Jordan looked at her sideways when she had walked away. I noticed that so I clapped my hands in front of his face. "Aye Bruh snap out of it !!" He shook his head. "I'm sorry lex is just that she.. looks very familiar." I gave him a puzzled look....

I had let Jordan know that he could've rode with us home and I brought Dominique with me

.