0

I walked past people through the hallway as they stared and gave me mean looks.

"Don't look at them." I repeated to myself in my head.

"Fatty." One girl said as I walked past her.

I felt the tears start to build up behind my eyes.

Come on Kylie. Don't cry in front of them, it will only make it worse. You can make it to your locker without crying.

I continued to walk past everyone who kept their eyes on me.

I walked past the group of boys that Ethan and Grayson hang out with. I checked to see if they were there, and to make sure they didn't see me. And sure enough, they were there.

They make my life hell.

"Don't look at me slut." Grayson called from the group.

The boys laughed at Grayson's insult.

I stopped and looked at them.

"Bro. It's not our fault that her fat falls out of her shirt. She eats too much!" Ethan said.

"I'm not a slut Grayson." I said, my voice cracking.

Grayson walked forward to me, and pushed me on the ground. My books flew everywhere.

"Earthquake." One of the boys said.

I tried to get back up, but as I tried, Grayson pushed me back down again.

"Yes you are bitch." Grayson spat.

Ethan walked up beside him.

"You're a fat bitch that nobody will ever like." Ethan said.

"Do us all a favor and kill yourself." Grayson said before walking away.

Ethan followed.

I winced trying to get up. I landed on my arm the second time Grayson pushed me.

I guess I landed on it badly, because I noticed it was starting to go from tanned skin to a dark purple quickly.

I picked up my books that were on the floor with my good hand and kept walking.

I tried to ignore the extra comments made, but they hurt so badly.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I quickly rubbed my face against my pencil case to wipe it away.

I checked to see if anyone saw the tear fall down my face. No one saw. Hopefully.

I made my way down the hallway and soon arrived to my locker. Which was blocked by Katie and her group of friends.

"Aw. Fatty is crying again?" She said with sarcasm.

"Excuse me Katie. Can I get to my locker?" I asked.

She moved out the way, and I unlocked my locker to get my things.

"You know everyone hates you right?" She said.

I held back the tears and ignored her. I kept packing my bag to go home.

"You should just kill yourself. It would make everyone's life much better." She continued.

I zipped up my bag and closed my locker. Tears about to pour out of my eyes. I started walking away from Katie and her friends.

"Fatty." She yelled as I walked away.

●●●

"Hey honey. How was school?" My mom asked while she was chopping up onions.

"Great." I lied.

"Kylie. How was school seriously." She said.

"Mom I can't take this anymore." I said.

"Kylie you've just got to ignore them." My mom said.

"I can't. What they say hurts." I replied.

Tears poured out of my eyes. They had pushed me past my breaking point. I'm broken. They broke me.

"It won't hurt if you ignore them Kylie."

"It's not that easy. I'm not, Slim."

My mom put down the knife and looked at me.

"It doesn't matter if your skinny or not Kylie. What matters is whether your personality is good or not." She said.

"Well in my school it's not like that."

●●●

That was Part 1.

Did you like it?

Comment and vote for a Part 2.

Now imma be litty titty and go

Byeeeee🍑