1

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.

Damn I lost weight. I lost a lot of weight.

I turned to the side to examine my body. I looked at my toned stomach through my top.

"I wonder what the people in highschool would think of me now." I said smiling.

My smile soon faded when I remembered the 2 faces, that made me cry myself to sleep every night.

They would be all over me now.

Today's the first day of my new job, DT Enterprises, and I'm extremely nervous.

I was wearing a black pencil skirt and a white blouse. It was the only business clothing that was nice in my closet.

I'm also meeting and working with the boss today.

I took a deep breathe while staring at myself in the mirror.

"Ok sexy. Let's do this." I said talking to myself.

I picked up my handbag and put on my shoes, before checking the mirror once more.

I heard the door open. "Stop checking the mirror Kylie. You look great." Someone said.

I turned around and smiled at my boyfriend, Alex. (Not Alex Aiono)

"Hey, I'm just nervous. I have to look good for my first day." I said laughing.

Alex pulled me into a tight hug.

"You always look good." He whispered in my ear.

At the corner of my eye, in the mirror, I caught a glimpse of the clock on the wall.

It read, "8:22AM"

"Oh my gosh. I'm going to be late." I said, pulling out of Alex's hug.

Alex pouted. "You can't stay a little longer?" He asked, putting his lips to my neck.

I let out a soft moan.

I soon snapped back to reality. "As much as I'd love to, I have to go." I smirking.

●●●

I arrived at DT Enterprises. I stopped and admired the tall building in front of me.

It was beautiful.

I opened the glass doors and walked to the front desk.

"Hello I'm looking for-"

The lady at the front desk lifted up her finger, signalling me to wait.

I scoffed at her rudeness and waited.

She was on the phone talking, and it didn't even sound like it was for work.

"Excuse me? I'm kind of in a rush?" I interrupted her.

She glared at me, before whispering, "I'll see you later baby" into the phone.

"Can I help you?" She said sarcastically.

"Yes. I need to know where the bosses office is." I said.

"Top floor. Go through the security checkpoint, take a left then use the elevator." She explained.

I nodded my head. "Thank you."

●●●

I walked up to a pair of glass doors.

"Mr. Dolan." It read.

Oh shit.

●●●

This is about to get real.

Comment and vote for a next chapter.

Now imma be litty titty and go.

Byeeeee🍑