38

Grayson's POV

The man from the elevator.

I gritted my teeth and clenched the phone tightly. Ethan seemed to notice something was wrong and came over to ask. I stopped him, not wanting him to get involved in any of this.

"You know you deserved it you little fucker, now where the fuck is she?" I yelled into the phone.

The man laughed into the phone.

"I'd watch what I'd say to me right now. I'm the one with your pretty little lady."

I clenched my fist so hard I dug my nails into my skin.

"Do you know what my boys would think after I tell them I've had a taste of her?"

"You wouldn't-"

"Oh it's already been done. Many times actually. I have a high sex drive, and so does everyone else."

My jaw tightens and a tear threatens to fall down my cheek.

"What do you mean by 'everyone else'." I asked, my voice almost breaking.

"I'm sure you know about the escape of the many prisoners, which included me, and how we went to the forest. Well, I found her and damn, she can put up a fight. Anyways, many of my guys over here are still having fun with her and another girl."

He paused as I heard screaming in the background.

"I'm going to kill you when I find you!" I yelled.

I see Ethan jump at the sound of me at the corner of my eye. We make brief eye contact before I turn around and continue talking.

"I'm going to cut straight to the chase here." The man said.

"I need money. I mean, I want money. 2 million dollars to be exact. We all know what you're capable of and we all know that when the police catch us we're going back to jail. That's where you come in. You're going to give me the money so I can bail a couple of friends and I out. Someone will text you the Paypal account number so you can send it in 3, 2, 1."

My phone in my pocket vibrates and I check it. I see a text message from an unknown number.

I shook my head, "And what if I don't this?"

"Kylie's dead. It's your choice. Guess we'll find out whether you love Kylie or not. Drop off the confirmation papers at exactly 11:40. I'll will be at the abandoned plane hangar waiting for you. Bring one person extra with you, and I'll do the same. Do any of these wrong and say goodbye to Kylie."

He then puts Kylie on the phone, and hearing her scream makes me want to cry. This man is sick, he disgusts me.

"The clock is ticking Grayson. Don't be late."

The line then goes blank, meaning he hung up. I feel myself release my fists, realizing they've been clench hard for all this time. I turn around to Ethan and he looks worried.

"What happened?"

I walk right by him into my office and he follows me in.

"Grayson what happened?"

"Kylie's gone, and we're going to get her back."

●●●

Kylie's POV

I feel like shit. I bet I look like shit. I'm tied up, my legs are sore, and I'm locked in a dirty old basement or warehouse, I can't tell.

There's another girl sitting beside me but she's passed out. I don't know her name, but she looks like nice person. Maybe when she wakes up I can meet her.