No Pain No Gain ( 1D )

Hi I'm Tiffany, I have dark blue hair and brown eyes, my hair reaches half way down my back and I'm 19. I own a mansion with my four Friends.. Sinead, her name is pronounced Shin-aid. Also, Millie, Kate and Alyssa. I swear they're the bestest friends I could ask for. Sinead has brown eyes and mid-length curly hair, Millie has very long brown hair and Brown Eyes. Kate has Brown Eyes and dark brown hair and Alyssa has golden brown hair and Brown Eyes. I am the oldest, then Millie, then Sinead, then Alyssa then kate last. Alyssa works in a French restaurant as a waiter, Sinead works as a lawyer. Millie works as a makeup artist on the shortland street show and Kate works in a CD store. Me? Well when I was 15 my friends kinda forced me to audition for New Zealand X-Factor. yes, we live in New Zealand. But anyways, yeah so I auditioned and I didn't win but I came 3rd. I actually got signed a few weeks after and now I'm making music, it's been my dream. "TIFFANYYYY" Alyssa yelled from upstairs. I groaned and went upstairs to find her to see her in my room just beginning to take my one direction posters down, yes I am also a directioner. "Alyssa! what the hell are you doing?? stop!" I yelled. she stopped and gave me a cold glare. what got up her pants... "One Direction are bloody coming to New Zealand and when I went to get a ticket guess what? A certain girl named tiffany GOT THE LAST ONES" She boomed. "Well you know how much I admire them Alyssa and i'm not letting you go kill them" I calmly said. she groaned and went to her room slamming the door. well okay then. I went downstairs to see Daniel my boyfriend. "Daniel!" I cheered running to him and kissing him. "Hey babe" he laughed. we have been dating for 3 years. (a/n: it's 2013) "Why are you here?" I asked. "well I was bored so I decided I'd come visit you" he grinned. I mentally aww'd. Sinead walked in the room, sighed and walked out again. the girls can't stand our relationship, we're too lovey Dovey according to them but I know they secretly find it cute hahaha. "Hey um, babe can we t-talk?" Daniel asked fiddling with his thumbs. He was nervous. I closed the door and he followed me to the couch. "Um babe I-I think we need to break up" he croaked out. What? "w-what?" I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "no, no no no no no! This can't be happening... Daniel please! don't do this to me!" I cried out. "Tiffany I-" He reached out to wipe my tears. I pushed him away. "No don't- Don't touch me!" I yelled. I was full on crying. How can he do this to me?? "Leave" I whispered barely audible. "what?" he asked. "leave" I demanded a tad louder pointing to the door. "wait, one thing.. Who is she?" I asked. "oh um a girl called Ella..." he trailed off rubbing his arm with the other. I nodded. He slowly walked to the door "Wait!" I stopped him again. I ran up to him and kissed him for the last time. "Bye" he whispered guilt laced in his voice. "bye..." I collapsed to the ground crying. I heard people running towards me. "Hey tiffany are you okay? I was in the kitchen and I heard it all" Kate whispered. I shook my head. All of them were saying positive things but it didn't help. I got up and thanked them for the positivity. "Im going outside. I won't be here for dinner so don't worry about me" I grabbed my keys and left making my way to the shop. I was immediately bombarded with questions only like three or four people but man were those paparazzi questioning like bullets. I ignored them and continued walking. I got to the shop and went straight to the freezers. I grabbed four tubs of ice cream. yes that's a lot but that's what you do during a break up. Eat. I grabbed cookies 'n' cream, candy floss, Vanilla bean and another cookies 'n' cream. I bought them and went back home. "where were you tiffany? god we were worried sick!" Alyssa scolded. The others were frowning at me. I shrugged. "well sorry mother" I snapped. I apologized for my attitude and went to my room closing the door. Why did this have to happen?